Reviews for How It Ends
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
HOLY MOLY THIS WAS AMAZING. It was so well written, so much intricacy and detail that this story seems exactly like the show itself. I so loved this, wonderful job!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I loved this. The whole thing from Hannibal's POV is so good, it gives the whole thing, almost a creepy edge, and you can't help feel even more sorry for Will as we're given a front row seat into Hannibal's manipulations
Namei chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Thank you writing such an in character, well developed and beautifully written piece! I could just imagine these scenes on the show.
The Cocky Undead chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
This was really good! I've been searching through the "Hannibal" tag for a while now, trying to find a good story (so far it's only been slash and some other ones that don't look very interesting).
Your story is amazing! Will and Hannibal's relationship is written and portrayed so well in your story. It's actually made me think more about Hannibal's true intentions for the rest of the show (I haven't read the books so I don't know what's supposed to happen).
I really hope to see more "Hannibal" stories from you!
mymindpalace chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter! :)
Nahaliel chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Gosh this was gripping... You captured each character perfectly and so intensely. I'm so glad I came across this story.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
"The only thing more satisfying that hurting Will now is hurting Will later, when he's rebuilt, reconstituted, when he has so much further to fall."

Nnnnnng. So. TRUE. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Such a dark little puppy of a chapter - of a story, really. I appreciate the emotional meat-grinding you're putting Will through, and your characterization of Hannibal is delicious. And I am perfectly content in giving you such praise, especially to those who deserve it.

One tiny, itty-bitty critique. At one point you do this: "Blah blah blah," he said, "Blah."
When it should be: "Blah blah blah," he said, "blah."

But that happened only once, so it's not so terrible.

mymindpalace chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Great story!
Hope there will be more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Looove it! Great writing! Please continue soon. Can't wait for more ;) ...
PuraStones chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Good one. Hopefully next one will be up soon.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Lovely. Simply lovely. Your command of the language is exquisite. You really capture Will's character here, and his moment with Hannibal at the end was gorgeous.

Well done! :)

Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"Guns are so impersonal, and what exists between them even now is very, very personal. "

Oh god, that was beyond delicious. Extremely eager to see where you take this; and if you don't, it's still a powerful stand-alone.

Whoa chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm so glad that you don't think this work is not finished because it's too good to leave it as it is! Hope you can continue with this story. Thanks for a great read
sevter chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Your other story, Distraction, cold easily be from the same universe. Something for you to think about, in case you want to make a series out of them...it'll be intriguing.
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 5/2/2013