Reviews for The Killer
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 10/9
You should have ended with toothless running off, reminding himself that dragons and humans should not be friends. But after hiccup left, he realized that perhaps not all humans are the same. It also shows how intelligent and sympathetic he is, because a normal dragon would have killed Hiccup for letting him go. Logic? You hurt me, I kill you. Two different souls, yet similar in a manner.

I'm glad that you wrote Toothless thinking he had never seen his reflection before. Night furies are rare and I doubt very much that our friendly dragon pal has ever looked into a mirror. Kudos to you for that.

For a first submission this is pretty darn good. FYI I didn't listen to the music because I watched the movie a dozen times and listened to the album practically once every day for the past two years, which is an achievement for me.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 4/27
MSXCChamp6th7th chapter 1 . 2/18
interesting story, as usual your quality is good. keep it up.
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
that was good very good and a lot of fun to read
jtgil chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was excellent. You though of the "forbidden friendship" scene completely different to others.
The fact that toothless though about the drawing in the ground to be the game dragons play? Genius.
And the way Toothless though and all was really good and interesting.
This is by far the best Toothless point of view story although quite short. But nevertheless the quality is unmatched.
348joey chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Humans are a bit slow at times aren't they? Good story. Interesting POV from Toothless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
:-D touching story
JarrettSoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Awesome! You really know how to get into the heads of dragons and tell stories from their POV! The progression from Killer to Nuisance to Friend in Toothless' mind was a great story element.
Ferosianinja chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Realy emotive fic, good work.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Interesting how you used some of the exact same dialogue from the movie in Toothless's words. It made for a nice parallel. Nice introspective story. 5 stars.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So cute . I love it. i'm deciding on writing the whole movie, (plus a little before it) from Toothless's POV. Sound good to you?
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013

acutally i had an idea of trying some situations from toothless pov, but you were faster than i was

first of all, please say that it's okay, if i try my own luck in this too, without trying to copy you, or steal your idea!

and second, this was very interesting.
sure, that's what the idea was about.
toothless' behavior explained in such a way...

really nice, beautiful!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Liked this lots.
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love this! ;D
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I Love it. Listening to the soundtrack while reading this really helped me visualize the scene. (I even timed it so I was reading it in time with when it happened during the track XD) Great job getting into Toothless' mind! Kudos! :D