Reviews for The Killer
348joey chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Humans are a bit slow at times aren't they? Good story. Interesting POV from Toothless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
:-D touching story
JarrettSoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Awesome! You really know how to get into the heads of dragons and tell stories from their POV! The progression from Killer to Nuisance to Friend in Toothless' mind was a great story element.
Ferosianinja chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Realy emotive fic, good work.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Interesting how you used some of the exact same dialogue from the movie in Toothless's words. It made for a nice parallel. Nice introspective story. 5 stars.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So cute . I love it. i'm deciding on writing the whole movie, (plus a little before it) from Toothless's POV. Sound good to you?
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
aaaaw!

acutally i had an idea of trying some situations from toothless pov, but you were faster than i was

so...
first of all, please say that it's okay, if i try my own luck in this too, without trying to copy you, or steal your idea!

and second, this was very interesting.
sure, that's what the idea was about.
toothless' behavior explained in such a way...

really nice, beautiful!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Liked this lots.
Foxlight the Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love this! ;D
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I Love it. Listening to the soundtrack while reading this really helped me visualize the scene. (I even timed it so I was reading it in time with when it happened during the track XD) Great job getting into Toothless' mind! Kudos! :D
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I really like the ending, great job!
DisneyDreamWorksFanatic1999 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I listened to Forbidden Friendship while reading this. It totally matched the story. Good work! ;)
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really like this. :D Somehow, it seems exactly like I imagine Toothless would be.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awww. thats so cool. thank you for the awesome story
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/3/2013