Reviews for Will You?
StoryLover chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
hmmm i wish it wasn't that rushed and had more story and chapters, more explaining and feelings. and stuff that makes an story good. but i have to say it's cute and enjoyable hehe. also they stayed in charakter. i can imagen that an relationship with sasuke would be difficult and that ino has to be tricky and blunt. she is the one who does the action and sasuke responses to it. but the most i love about this is that finally the child name is itachi! OMG i was waiting for that so long! i think it's only logic that if sasukes first child is an boy that his name will be itachi as honor for his beloved brother. second i can imagen is an girl with the name asumi. for honoring inos sensei. instead of giving them meaningles names or poor excuses or fails of combining their names (really people?). the name of inos father isn't really needed cuz her name already shows it in it and they're really similiar. she is already his pride. with that the kids would look like the father (easy cuz black hear comes through mostly and sasukes genes are stronger) with the mix of yamankas abilities and the uchihas abilities. god the possibilities with that new kind of ability! mindwalker with sharigan ... EPIC!

hm i think i got a bit to much into that XD
Guby-san chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it!
Good Job!
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awww. So cute!
SI chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, it was so beautiful. I really liked it, I think you should continue it, it should be more than a one-shot! Beautiful story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I would say that it's a bit rushed, but considering that this is a one shot, they are only blurbs and considering that this is Sasuke and Ino, I think that you did wonderful!