Reviews for The Guardian meets The Mentalist in drabble
Jane Doe51 chapter 69 . 7/8/2013
Love the ambiguity about Jane's status : is he an inmate or a visitor ? Turns out his dad is the prisoner. And that's weird but there's characters I don't want them to be RJ because I like/love them but as for Jane's father, I don't want him to be RJ, despite disliking him. Don't expect me to make any sense, I haven't slept at all last night...but I'm still enjoying this.
I Dream of Scotty chapter 69 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter and fitting ending too. I really enjoyed reading these drabbles, there were so many good ones it's hard to pick a favourite. :-)
I Dream of Scotty chapter 68 . 7/8/2013
This was good! I love how Jane can't quite believe it's true and has to double check to be sure. It really feels like he has closure now.
I Dream of Scotty chapter 67 . 7/8/2013
I loved these two drabbles and how night has turned into day for Jane as he prepares to make a new life for himself with Lisbon. Really good! :-)
Mossi.b chapter 69 . 7/8/2013
Love this, I have to admit, I hadn't noticed the omission, but I am glad that some one did, and we got to have this lovely surprise extra dose of TG/TM...and Jane's Dad...could be!
M chapter 67 . 7/4/2013
Is there a reason you skipped episode 2 of season 1?
Mossi.b chapter 68 . 7/4/2013
Perfect...I have spent long hours (OK I KNOW that I should have been doing something else...but this is important!) trying to second guess how you were going to tackle this one...and I just couldn't come up with anything...This is just perfect...and a lovely end to a great series.

Thank you so much for my daily dose of loveliness,you have made me smirk, cry, smile and laugh out loud, and have ALWAYS made me have to think twice...sometimes even more.

I will miss these, still I can always go back and re read.
Rosepeony chapter 68 . 7/4/2013
Well done Julie ... quite an achievement and I've enjoyed every one!
Mossi.b chapter 67 . 7/4/2013
Excellent, and a bonus too...lovely, this fits too, I love how Lisbon can influence him for good instead of allowing himself to become another Red John.
Jane Doe51 chapter 68 . 7/3/2013
A perfect closure to this collection ! Great !

I'm sad this collection is over ! I can't believe it's been more than two months. I have loved so much this morning appointment with you ! I'm definitely looking forward to your next collection !

Here's my top 5 in this one :

5- All is mended
4-Without consent
3- Let God sort it out
2- Believe
1- What it means to you

There's not even one drabble that I dislike in this collection but those 5 are special to me ! At some point, I'll read them again (well, I've read them again last night but I'll definitely do it again in the future).

Thank for the smiles, the heartbreaks, the fears and the moments of happiness your drabbles triggered ! It's been a great pleasure reading you !
Jane Doe51 chapter 67 . 7/3/2013
You just broke my heart (again)...
This is a more depressing version of yesterday's drabble. I may prefer the facts of the other version (Jane not killing RJ), but in the end I love today's version more than I do yesterday's. The feelings are very powerful...wow ! Brillant !

Now I'm scared to read the very last one !
Mossi.b chapter 66 . 7/3/2013
I can imagine this turmoil in Jane's mind...He so much wants to pay RJ back for the hurt that he has caused, but then Lisbon, somehow changes everything, and makes him want more, something different...wonderful.

I have to say that I will miss this series of drabbles so much, they are one of my high points in the day, I love how you can make me laugh and cry in so few words...you also never seem to take the easy,obvious route...you always make me think, regularly I have to read the story several times and find deeper meanings.
Sue Shay chapter 66 . 7/3/2013
Very good.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 65 . 7/2/2013
Cute!
Jane Doe51 chapter 66 . 7/2/2013
When I saw the title, I feared you'd break my heart very badly. And I actually felt sad...until the last lines. Turns out there's pain here, but there's also love and hope. That's exactly how I would love the RJ's storyline to end !
So, I love this drabble !

I'll tell you about my favorites drabbles tomorrow !