Reviews for Guess Who's Coming To Lunch
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Personally, I'd rather he show off that smooth, manly chest :)

I like the continuity of your story lines. As well as the stories, much like the aforementioned LittleBounce. Long may you write.
PS, still haven't seen the end of ...no, no. I'm waiting. I. Am. Waiting.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Renard in Not-a-suit.
Clean. Smooth.
Hey, I'm female and I don't get why some women wear that sort of...can't really call them shoes. Death traps?
THAT smile.
His first foster mom sounds like a nice lady to know.
Yeah, never ever, ever say THAT to a woman.
I feel sorry for Adalind. That seems to be more standard these days, with the recent episodes. Up to the end of Law of Sacrifice anyway.
On the list of things I never thought I'd say but Adalind and Renard are actually kinda cute together, especially with Diana in the equation. I actually did a double take at the end of Synchronity. "Wait! Am I COOING over Renard and ADALIND?!" I was.
Oh no we are doomed. Nick and Adalind are sorta making friends. Run for your lives.
I now have a mental image of a fire extinguisher running around on little cartoon legs.
Smart man. Kelly Burkhardt works for no one.
Frozen yogurt is good.
Which grandmother? Hexenbiest or Royal?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very good.
PP-PhantomPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Woot! I just found this! 'So' glad' you wrote this.

Gotta say, my favorite like was, "God. That sounded like something my grandmother would have said.". I can so see Renard saying something like that.

I also liked the little interest Adalind showed to Hank. Maybe she won't try putting him under a spell (can't remember the correct term) this time.

The little hint towards Renard's wife was nice. Be interesting to see where that could go.

Anyway, so happy you wrote this. Can't wait for whatever you come up with next.
little-english-lady chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I really like the twist in the storyline and Renard being so bloody domestic its really cute :D
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I like this version of Renard.
mi guard chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was interesting. I was wondering what you meant with THE TALK (I expected something about flowers and bees ;) )
However, I really liked it. Even Adalind seems 'likable' in your universe. I am wondering if in your universe she will lose her powers due to Nick or not.
Please keep up with your great work and update soon :)
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loved this. This whole AU you've got going is so well thought out. Such a pleasure to read. I have to say, I'm really digging the softer version of Renard. ;) It just fits. I'm sure he has a soft side on the show... Love the way you introduced Renard's housekeeper and Adalind. And your Nick is delightful and the perfect mix of tough and adorable, as always. Thanks for sharing.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hi, I'm pretty new to the Grimm scene and just wanted to let you know how very much I love your fic.

The idea of Nick and Adalind being able to work together is fascinating as well as a potential romantic back story for Renard. I loved Monroe taking his froyo seriously (so in character).

Thanks for posting! This is a pleasure to read.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
LOL Very cute! Poor Sean starting to sound like his granny. *snort* No one wants to sound like granny. lol XD Hope there will be a sequel. _
I Mean Nothing to You chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hi,

Great story! Really loved the setting!
The name of Renard's housekeeper is Patty (Last ep of season 1)

IMNtY
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I think this is so nicely balanced: some real lol moments (including your warning about Renard in casuals with manly hands), such as Martha charging in to ensure that no disasters followed Sean's attempt to make lunch; Adalind fishing for compliments, and Nick not expecting to see Sean in a suit, yet mysteriously... expecting to see him in a suit, lol.

Also some really touching moments, such as Sean being the one to pick him up from school when his parents died; and the difficult process of Nick finding out what happened to the aunt who - in this verse - wasn't the one to raise him. I love it that Nick remembers the fond details of various foster parents and wow, he's turned out well-balanced and forgiving! But no push-over: it's good to see that he takes a dim view of people keeping secrets from him unnecessarily and then going on about protecting him... he ain't a little boy anymore!

Anyway - loved this, and was delighted to see an early version before it came up :)
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, nice. It's good to see their friendship.

Hmm, you have a lot of people supporting this fic, that is great :D

Need Wu though :)
Lillz chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Whoop:-) -been waiting for this! well that went considerably better than it could have gone. Good to think that maybe nick will finally b able to get some answers and may even be able to trust them. Does renard have those pictures in his office in the series? I've noticed the ring but not those. I do hope that they can learn to work together. I rather like your take on adalind too. Much as I like her as the betrayed villain (she's brilliant imo) it's nice to see the sweeter side effects of her that could have been