Reviews for A Day in Detention
Queen Rosetta chapter 1 . 8/9
It's pretty. :) At times. :/ I like the ending though!
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 1 . 5/14
These poor broken souls. I love this, it's the absolute epitome of perfection and completely beautiful. I kinda sorta wish you would extend this, but it would probably only cheapen the whole thing.
Rakoo Bones chapter 1 . 4/1
this was beautiful!
RadioactiveKittenCat chapter 1 . 1/11
This is beautiful. I think I caught feelings from this.
Z chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This has given me feelings.
Nicely done.
Raveon chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
this fic is so good. you have no idea. i keep coming back to read this fic again and again whenever i feel like reading angst. it brings out emotions in you, you know. keep up the good work!
Lucy Love02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I'll I have to say is wow.
lidy-ugh chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
this is just plain perfection.
DeeDee The Dragon-Cat chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
by god i loove this thing.
its so fuckin good.
Under Celestial Stars chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This made me cry- in a good way-. I mean, holy motherf***ing s*** on a cracker, this is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Aww! I was hoping for an ending where Lucy somehow managed to irk off her father so he beats her and she ends up in the hospital which leads to eeveryone finding out about him doing those things and she gets taken away from him. Good thing she is old enough to get her own apartment close to her school. Natsu takes his mom and leaves his dad while he is sleeping right before calling the police after an especially severe beating. The police pick up his dad after seeing the bruises and cuts on natsu and his mom, and now that he has saved her, he decides to move out. He tries to find a place to stay and ends up staying with Lucy, then they get married years later, yay! It was a pretty awesome slice of life story.
rhia chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Brilliant. You really have a way with words
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
awww nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was the most shaking fanfic I've ever read. Period.
Shipalltheshipsthatyoucanship chapter 1 . 9/15/2014