Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
jk chapter 20 . 3/12
I guess I'm alittle confused. Edwards a monk...but not a virgin? I assume if he was a virgin he wouldn't have taken her from behind the first time. just sayin. and how old is Edward? how long has he been a monk? how old was he when he was turned? a little background would be nice. And did he kill Charlie? he said he could still taste the blood so I assume so.
Ticcing Bat chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
so. over the last few years I've become disabled and one of the only things that keeps me enjoying my difficult life is reading. especially vampward fanfiction. I broke my cardinal rule here today. I started reading something unfinished. I hope you find your muse so that I can have solace. And if your life is as troubled as mine I hope it improves so you can write again.
Tb x
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 20 . 4/29/2016
Awesome story! Love it! l really like Edward was a monk, it adds more to Edward outlook of his personality.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
I'm intrigue...:)
roseberrygirl chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
I love this, its dark and gritty. You have played with the mythology a little, just enough for it to have the ability to surprise, whilst still being recognisable as canon. I love that Bella has a past, I adore that she owns her sexuality. I realise that you are updating haphazardly with this when inspiration strikes, and I look forward to reading more as it comes.
Nicoconsd chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
Hi! I feel like the last time I read one of your stories was a lifetime ago. I hope everything with you is going well. I have been saving this bad boy and last night I jumped in! Oh so good and whew way to catch up on a HOT note! :) Can't wait to see who's coming and what's next... Oh and the way you described Jasper... damn, I kinda wanted to jump him on the page right there! hehe What can I say I still have a thing for all things Jasper :)
roxiegirl chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
That was awesome! But omg...they are coming! Love it, thanks. Can't wait for more!
Julia-S77 chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
Edward finally gave in after all that teasing. I hope Edward can protect her
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Wow...i wondered how long before he caved
Keep it coming when you can!
bonz245 chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Missed this story..good chapter...thanks.
Mkeely chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Well that was totally worth the wait!
Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Oh, my!
majose chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
If this chapter was inspired by your boyfriendimg, I approve.
erika shoval chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
So intriguing! So original! I think I like that the !Fantastic!Fantastic!Thanks!
Clio1792 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Good passionate scene & nice suspense...

Excellent to see this author back, and wishing her well with every challenge, novel & familiar...

Clio1792