Reviews for A Good Man Goes to War
love it keep up the great work. cant wait for more
sudhanva08 chapter 23 . 9/12
Update the story please
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 4/15
Fluff is starting to irritate me. When are going to actually get some action? And is Chuck even the intersect?!
Whobber65 chapter 23 . 3/18
Truly enjoyed your story. Great concept and nice twists. And the canon/cannon humor is funny on its own. Hope the story continues. Thanks for all your hard work.
j.santacruz98 chapter 23 . 2/1
Nice story hope you continue
Spawn Hades chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
I know you probably didn't have
many ideas for this story to continue but I really think that you should try to re-pickup this story because it was truly spectacular and the amount of loose ties is annoying to say the least and if you can't fully continue it then try to write like 1 more long chapter & an even longer conclusion with a little summary of everyone's future and what they are doing after the events of this story finishes. I just think it's a waste for an amazing story like this one truly is to not have a proper conclusion.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I must be honest I have read your entire story several times, and each time I have read it I real enjoy this version compared to the show's version. Don't get me wrong I love my Chuck but I always had an issue with the NSA/CIA/ and other agencies being compromised. also the fact that having emotions were frowned upon. Plus having Chuck being bumbling too much made him finding love with Sarah. Your version was a mixture of Chuck and Agents of shield, I really loved it immensely.
sauza000 chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
Great Story! Hopefully you will continue.
baldcoder chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
Had to write another review even if this isn't the last chapter. This has become one of my favorite Chuck stories. I know it's been a long time since the last update, but one can hope for a new chapter!
PGHammer chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
The Naval Surface Warfare Centers (yes; there are several) each specialize in a different sort of weapon system when it comes to Navy ships/subs/aircraft - in Dahlgren Division's case, it is shipboard guns. (It is also why Dahlgren Division played a major role in the investigation of the disaster aboard USS Iowa.) Also playing a role was Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division - up the Potomac fifteen miles from Dahlgren Division and across the river from both Mount Vernon and MCAS Quantico. Remember my pointing out that Dahlgren Division was all about shipboard guns - Indian Head Division is all about what the military calls "energetics" - rocket motors, missile propellants and other things that accidentally (or even deliberately) can be made to go boom. Co-located on Indian Head Division's campus is Naval School Explosive Ordnance Disposal - which is what it sounds like; the bomb-disposal school (and for all the military - not just the Navy; because making sure bombs DON'T go boom - in addition to making sure they do - is part of SOF training, all the military's SOF troops stop at Indian Head Division at some point during their service careers). For me, the town was home - I grew up and went to school in Indian Head itself, and lived there for almost all of the first four decades of my life.
PGHammer chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
Yes - I've heard of them. Their predecessors started off as ex-druggie cigarette boats - literally. (The kind seized by Coasties on both coasts - when Coasties aren't rescuing folks, they do drug interdiction. The watercraft they seize get rehabbed and either lend-leased to other parts of the government or sold at auction (by GSA, of course) - one of the boat auction sites is the Coast Guard office near SeaGirt and the Dundalk Marine Terminal (which has its own exit off I-95 northbound before the Fort McHenry Tunnel). Auctions are monthly.)
baldcoder chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
This has been a really good fic. I hope someday you might continue it. I always love stories where Chuck is a kick butt agent already. Well done!
Deathzbreath chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
This is an excellent story I hope that someday you can return and finish it.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 23 . 5/27/2016
Love the story and how you still made the characters work. I hope you finish I want to see her get pay back.
AndieSav chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
Not sure if you're still writing, but I just came across this and would love to see more. It is very good in both character and story.