Reviews for A Good Man Goes to War
kyoshi711 chapter 23 . 5/11
Great story but the author ducked out and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 5/10
I enjoy this story so much that I forget to review!
david.carner chapter 3 . 3/19
I always wondered if Sarah was a ballerina at some point or wanted to be but never did because she got moved from town to town.
Crazzywally chapter 23 . 3/15
This is a truly great story. It is both unusual and scify. Any idea on when this story will start again?
bahall1964 chapter 23 . 3/2
I just reread your story and I found that I love it more than the first time. I know it hasn't been updated for a while but I really hope you can do it soon. If not updating maybe a new one. Great job!
Raycd chapter 23 . 12/18/2017
I know it's been a while, bit I would LOVE another chapter for this.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
love it keep up the great work. cant wait for more
sudhanva08 chapter 23 . 9/12/2017
Update the story please
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Fluff is starting to irritate me. When are going to actually get some action? And is Chuck even the intersect?!
Whobber65 chapter 23 . 3/18/2017
Truly enjoyed your story. Great concept and nice twists. And the canon/cannon humor is funny on its own. Hope the story continues. Thanks for all your hard work.
j.santacruz98 chapter 23 . 2/1/2017
Nice story hope you continue
Spawn Hades chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
I know you probably didn't have
many ideas for this story to continue but I really think that you should try to re-pickup this story because it was truly spectacular and the amount of loose ties is annoying to say the least and if you can't fully continue it then try to write like 1 more long chapter & an even longer conclusion with a little summary of everyone's future and what they are doing after the events of this story finishes. I just think it's a waste for an amazing story like this one truly is to not have a proper conclusion.
j.santacruz98 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I must be honest I have read your entire story several times, and each time I have read it I real enjoy this version compared to the show's version. Don't get me wrong I love my Chuck but I always had an issue with the NSA/CIA/ and other agencies being compromised. also the fact that having emotions were frowned upon. Plus having Chuck being bumbling too much made him finding love with Sarah. Your version was a mixture of Chuck and Agents of shield, I really loved it immensely.
sauza000 chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
Great Story! Hopefully you will continue.
baldcoder chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
Had to write another review even if this isn't the last chapter. This has become one of my favorite Chuck stories. I know it's been a long time since the last update, but one can hope for a new chapter!