Reviews for By Your Side
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
wonderful (ノo)ノGO HEERO AND RELENA!
Lancedark chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hello, been reading some stories 'bout this couple before but never found good as much as this, really, it was great and somehow it satisfy my imagination on what would be the ending of this series :) So I'm going to favorite it ok? I'm checking your profile and found many fics about them, I'm going to grab them and read it. Lastly, Thank you for writing this story, hope you keep continue writing this couple!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! love it! _
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so moving. My heart was just full of emotion whilst reading this. You write with so much emotional vividness-it's amazing. I love this one-shot.

JOKES
kelkatanmsn.com chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Relena's pain is seldom addressed as if she were made of steel and iron and not flesh and bone. And for Heero to suddenly understand her pain, and the pain of others, the power and value of comfort and what it is to care deeply for someone is powerful and important. He has always been human and now his humanity is finally visible to himself as well. Well done.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh man...that was so sweet...had me tearing up a bit...
abysmal2218 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
your writing is always wonderful! i love reading your stories.
i hope you can finish soul mates soon!
take care!
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awww
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Good one shot :) loved the ending! Not too sappy but just right. Always enjoy your work!
Scarlet Eve chapter 1 . 5/3/2013