Reviews for Walking Dead Hook-Ups
I got hard
Cat Poster chapter 10 . 2/16
Merle x beth makes meth... how do they make a drug?
ClockworkLover chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This i's so fucking screwed up, but I love it o so much. 3
carylforever chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Kudos
jacpin2002 chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
This was freaking hot! OMG! I am usually not into this, but when I saw Michonne and the Dixon brothers, I couldn't resist. I was hooked. This was great. I'm hoping you write more for them. Maybe even a multi-chapter fic! I love Dixonne and now I guess it is Dixonne times 2! LOL.
jacpin2002 chapter 23 . 9/26/2016
This was fantastic! Can I get another Dixonne fic similar to this? I am a huge Dixonne shipper and even though Richonne is canon, I would love to see more fics about Dixonne as couple. This was freaking hot! And I believe that it is completely in character for them both. Maybe a multi-chapter fic for them? I know I'm begging! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
I cried. So not fair :'(
BlankMoniker chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Holy crap, that was one of the hottest things I've read in a long time.
Echo chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
ORGASMS FOR DAYS XD
Another one chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
This one was good. Mine doing another one from during the apocalypse?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
I liked it it was well worded and very detailed 10/10
Sandra chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
Hello! Can you make one for me please? If ur nice enough to do it then can it be like: The group finds me almost dead on the street and it passed two years and then this happens. So me and Carl are outside the prison gates in the woods .then the grabs my arm and like runs . So then sense some people were in the watch tower,he put me against the tree and said to me ,". Y/N I loved you ever sense i layed my eyes on you" , then I say "aww I love you too ". Then his lips and my lips start to meet then we kiss for about 27 seconds. Then Carl says to me "Y/N will you be my girlfriend " then I say "absolutely "
ben dennis chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
damn, made me get a real boner.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Hey, good stories! Maybe in another fic you could do a Beth/Glenn. There isn't many on this site.