Reviews for The Fishing Guy Talks Back!
FanFictionFantom chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
i dunno if ur updating this anymore-U SHOULD-but i got a question anyway: why was the biggest fish u ever caught so puny even though uve prolly been at the place for years? and how do u manage being in two places at once without getting a big headache?
Sapphire Dragon chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Hm... I have a deep and thoughtful question for the Fishing Guy.
Let us say that, theoretically, I have a box that cannot be opened. I assume that, being a mystical blade of DESTINY and all that, the Master Sword is an unbreakable sword. Let us say that, in order to open the box and see what is inside, I ask Link to wedge his sword under the lid and pry the lid off. Keep in mind that the box can't be opened, even by the mighty efforts of the Hero of Time... What happens? Does the unopenable box open, or does the unbreakable sword break? Or does Link collapse of exhaustion first?
Dekugirl chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
Dear Fishinin' Dude,

Yeah, I gots some questions for ya! (oooooooooooohhhh yeah! Oo;)

1. What does your main diet consist of?

2. Do you use proper hygiene?

3. Did yo' momma raise ya wrong, foo'?

-Dekugirl, yes, Ol' Deku's really back. Oo;
Ariana aka Nereid chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
So, it WAS you. Well, in the spirit of revenge, i have burned down the fishing pond building and the Curiosity Shop. Also, there are Gerudos searching for you, and they have instructions not to let you go alive. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT!

Ariana, RB Float of Doom
Evil Neptune chapter 2 . 8/23/2002
Dear Masta Baita,

I have a question that I'm hoping you can help me answer. Every time I try to blow my nose, the tissue suddenly turns into the Incredible Hulk, who informs me that if I do go to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood within the hour, I will be transformed into an N64 and given to my sister. When I then attempt to go to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, I turn into an N64 anyway and am teleported to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Unfortunately, everyone on top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa speaks German, so it is difficult to turn myself back into a human. Eventually, the Great Fairy from the top of Death Mountain always comes and sends me back to my house as a human, and the process repeats every time I blow my nose. My question is, what is the square root of 103?

Sincerely, Everyone's Favorite Neptune Adept, Evil Neptune
Ariana aka Nereid chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
So you run the Curiosity Shop in Clock Town...ARE YOU THE IDIOT WHO TRAINED THAT STUPID BIRD NEAR MILK ROAD TO STEAL MY SWORD AND GIVE IT TO YOU! I HAD TO PAY UP 50 RUPEES TO GET IT BACK!

Ariana, RB Float of Doom
Mandark chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Dear Fish Dude,

Where in the world did you learn english? And don't you also own the item shop in Clock Towen?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
why u talk like da
Mr. Crash chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
To Fishing Guy,

Why do you call yourself the Masta Baita? And do you know what that means?

Signed,

Mista C
Misty Margera from South Park not signed in chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Dear Fishing Brotha,

Ever hear o' Rogaine? It's good for yooooou! And uh, why do you consistantly itch your armpit in Ocarina of Time? It's a bit...strange.

Love and Peaches,