Reviews for Security Blanket
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow! Always surprising me with a different perspective! I just saw deans side of the story finally getting his own room and personalising it with moms photo etc. never thought how it must've been for Sam. Nice work there!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I enjoyed reading your story.
I try not to get upset with either brother, but I liked Sam's memories and learning he did miss Dean during college and last year.
Big brother radar was great. It was nice that Dean knew what Sam needed so he could fall asleep.
You did a great job writing the brothers.
Thanks for the smile.
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This story was beautiful. I cried and was totally sympathetic to Sam, and I don't even like his character! The characterization and description was spot-on almost perfect, and not only I take in the Winchester siblings, I thought of my own. Thank you for sharing.
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hi again,
So first off, thank you for directing me towards your profile. Now the rest of the day would be spent reading up well written brotherly awesomeness between Sam and Dean. I have noticed that its becoming increasingly difficult to find believable stuff on the duo with the fandom having grown to such an extent, but that is a problem that you rectify very well. I love your characterization of both guys and the stories are, like this one, unique in their insight and depth. I know I couldn't have read this much of meaning in Sam's lack of interest on getting his own room in the show, but I'm very glad that you did and that you wrote it.
NOw excuse me I have some stalking to do. :)
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Loved this! Just how great it was from Sam's perspective and his explanation to Dean about why Stanford wasn't what he thought it would be - about no one watching his back. Just great!
Alex chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is pure awesomeness, well done.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, yes, got it in one!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was just perfect. I also got the distinct impression that Sam wasn't too crazy about having his own room. And probably felt a little envious of how Dean decorated his. Loved how you played this whole thing out. Just a great job, as always!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
:) so sweet. Thanks for writing
fogsrollingin chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ah this was wonderful. I actually really loved the reminiscing/background info in the beginning - so sweet & charming. Thank you!
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A very Dean way to solve the problem. Sweet.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
AAWWWWWWWW that was too sweet. To be honest I've wondered about the bedroom situation myself. I was kind of wondering with Sam being so ill Dean might feel safer with him. However Dean in his own room and his memory foam mattress that "remembers" him is pretty adorable. I would love to see Sammy's room. EXCELLENT JOB!
5454 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
oh that's so sweet, I loved it. Ok, now I'm goin to read "written instructions" Thank you. kiss from Spain
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
oh my goodness! this was so good! :) I really enjoyed this! :)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 5/3/2013