Reviews for I'll always be with you
marythefoodie chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
i'm honestly crying right now,I've seriously never read anything that caught my attention like this story,and this ending was perfect,i hope to read another one like this,a sequel,maybe?
thank you for writing this.
supersierramist chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Yay! finally,Matt and Adam don't have to hide anymore,maybe the WWE can work this into a storyline.
marythefoodie chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
(Sorry,I'm on mobile so I can't log in).

OMG!,Lita wtf are you doing? But on a happy note,I;m so glad they didn't let this come between them,and now maybe Matt can come back and be Adam's Lita-Type manager/valet,I can totally imagine them strutting out from a curtain of fog.
marythefoodie chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Yup,Lita's hit the cray button,And good on Jeff for standing up to his dad,.Since Matt and Adam are public now,maybe Matt can come and be Adam's Manager,he's got to stand by his man,right? ;),maybe WWE can team up with GLAAD and set up an on-screen wedding,(Kind of like with Billy and Chuck,but for real) and hopefully the fans will be accepting,the media's gonna have a field day,I'm sure.
hitomitomichan chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Poor Delusional Amy,Adam never loved her,- _-,On another note,Matt should Totally come back and replace her as Edge's Valet.
marythefoodie chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
I just discovered this story and I'm so glad I did,I love Matt/Adam,and not many people write them,I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
YAY!,but what about Lita?,she's not gonna try and break them up is she?
Matt-EdgeChick chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
so sweet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships this couple
Matt-EdgeChick chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
D
supersierramist chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
This chapter nearly made me cry,I know matt's dad is concerned,but he doesn't have to be a jerk,good thing matt stood up for Edge.
supersierramist chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
AWWW Yeah,Sexytimes ahead!
supersierramist chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
aww,true love :)
supersierramist chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Just started reading this,Love it already!
hitomitomichan chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
AWWW,The Feels are so incredible,Matt is such a good boyfriend,and i hope Matt;s dad doesn't try and come between them.
hitomitomichan chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This is prob my favorite chapter,because I love Matt on the bottom ;)