Reviews for The Taste Of Tea
Canaries at the Cinema chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Well, you're certianly a snotty little bitch, aren't you? The author's note at the begining is completely unjustified. None of the comments were telling you just how horrible you are and that his name is Francis. Only Francis, and not Francois. It's just strange because people aren't very used to calling him Francois. Yes, you are the writer and everything, but you forget that you're writing fucking fan fiction. No, you can't do whatever you want. You have to atleast try to keep the characters, you know, in character, which you aren't even doing. You're story is kind oh shitty, just saying. The entire time I was reading it was spent rewriting it in my head. That shouldn't happen. The story line can be as intresting as anything, but the story is still shit. Just stop.
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please continue! I love the idea!
Merci chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I like where this is going, your writing style is very nice. If you just switched the name to Francis it would be perfect! Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Good story! But France's human name is Francis, and François needs the ç otherwise it's pronounced 'Frohn-kwoi' not 'Frohn-swoi'.
NozomigaAruNarabaKanaeru chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Question: Are you sure this is FrUk and not UkFr, cause it sure seems so to me... Sorry if I guessed wrong, but I don't really like fics with England being dominant so just making sure!