Reviews for Although I Long To Be
A8l8e8x8a8 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
I liked it but it was very sad the worst part was when Steve left her
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
As far as I'm concerned she got what she deserved, no woman's worth all that.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
If I was Steve no matter how much I loved her if she kept on running to Clint every time he called I would kick her ass to the curb with a quickness.
Dudtheman chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
wow that was a epic angst story good read
Steve'sGirl0829 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so sad! :( I started crying and my happy smile turned into a frown on the second chapter. You absolutely need to write more Steve/ Natasha stories. Your amazing (: much LOVE
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Good story but, my only problem with it is if Nat was this attached to Clint from the get go then I don't see Steve ever making a play for her in the first place.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I have to say that the way you have depicted Nat in the story makes her seem like kind of a skank, and that's saying alot because I'm a big fan of her character.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
The only problem I had with this Fic. was that the way you wrote Natasha not only did she come off as a selfish and mean but the fact that she didn't understand the reason he was upset with her made her seem like a moron.
LanternLight13 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I'm not usually an angst fan, but I loved the delivery of this story, I think you did the theme justice. Thanks for sharing.
AdonCa chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Very sad, and while the conclusion is a bummer it also seems to be the logical conclusion to the events that came before. How must it feel to know that you will always, ALWAYS come second to another man with the woman who you're in love with but can't bring herself to saying she loves you back? I love Steve/Natasha, but this is a good story of it not working.
Avamys chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Please let them stay together! Update!
MysticFantasy chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Do a sequel and let them get back together! Please! This was so sad.
LauraK chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Oh my goodness, such an amazing story by a clearly talented writer(: please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! You have to continue it after chapter 6 please!
Avamys chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I loved this story. Can't wait to read the final chapter where Nat doesn't leave Steve!