Reviews for Complicated Convenience
I'm very happy you've started working on this story again. It's unique, the characters are fleshed out well and you care about what happens to them, as the reader. I also wonder about the back characters, does John Henry tell off Ms. Cinders? Is Silnek chilling on the charm because of Shanna's mom? And what is going on Mastiq, the full story. I've read this story many times-most writers don't come back to unfinished stories-I'm glad you did.
T'Christina chapter 51 . 7/13
Amazing, just amazing to fallow their journey. Thank you so much. I can related deeply with some of their relationship issues. My ex husband and I wear of 2 different cultures and oh boy did we see thinks differently at times. But I sure hope your Siranon and Shanna are able to repair their relationship. I was not ;(
Shiarc chapter 51 . 6/27
I'm really happy you came back and hoping you continue this journey.
GravityTheForce chapter 51 . 6/21
I've been reading this story for 2 days and I'm IN LOVE! Vulcan(omc) / Human(ofc) fanfics are honestly the best and yours is a perfect example. Can't wait to see how they solve their issues. I'm all for angst lmao
Cathy Kley chapter 51 . 6/12
Awwwww been married 24 years and I recall many conversations like this. I'm afraid men and women really do think so differently from each other that sometimes no matter how clear I express myself he hears something else. Just don't give up.

I think some really good advice I was given was to never (lol) speak to each other in absolutes. Like "You NEVER listen." "You ALWAYS do that." Speaking to each other that way creates defensiveness.

To instead use: "When you do/say _, it makes me feel _."

Thank you for another real life chapter.

Any chance you could upload to A03? Being able to download stories and increase the font size helps my aging eyes.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 51 . 6/12
Yes, some moves to resolution. I love your characters too much, I want them to be happy x
ldzansi chapter 23 . 6/10
Ohhh my days you have me cracking up Silnek is a refreshing character he just sizzles of the page lol
ldzansi chapter 5 . 6/9
Oooooooh my days I have not been this excited about a character who is Vulcan since Spock I am so glad I favourite this story I hope that you would create more stories around these two characters the chemistry is pouring of the page in waves and I'm only on chapter 5 well done looking forward to reading more
Wildblume chapter 50 . 6/6
Klingon marriage counselling, lovely!
renee30 chapter 50 . 5/25
Love the new chapter, can't wait for more.
Ameha Kay chapter 50 . 5/22
interesting chapter.

usually what happened in this chapter leads to a difficulties at home and eventually separation and dating others if not an affair or divorce, etc, etc. hoping it doesn't.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 50 . 5/22
Ta'ole is a riot hahahaha! Loving it!
Mich chapter 49 . 5/17
I am so glad to see this updated! I feel so bad for all of these losses Shanna has had to endure.
Please continue the story with them having a baby. What is Maya story( the Vulcan doctor wife).
lovehurts chapter 49 . 5/16
Hello There,
I am very sorry for Your losses. I really hope you are healing now and will soon feel better.
I had almost given up hope to read sie of your Amazing Storys ever again.
I First Found you through your Christine Feehan Storys, but stayed because you made me fall in Love with those greenblooded lovebugs. Still to this day you are one of the best writers i know of. Keep up the Great work.
P.s englisch is not my First language so forgive any mistakes