Reviews for Mates, Imprints Or Being Alone
AntwSpring chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Sad to see you finishing the story on such short notice. This is one of my favourites. :'(
AntwSpring chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wet patch... yeah I hate those...
Night-Being chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Wow... SHikamaru sure knows how to please a woman. ;) I think you definitely should try more straight pairings... but only if you enjoy writing it. ;)
Night-Being chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Oh, in the previous chapters Hinata really pissed me off, even though I think it was mostly Kiba's doing I liked how Ino finally told her what she REALLY needed to hear, but I'm glad that the girls worked it out now... and quite nicely. :D Alright, it was really hot, I wouldn't mind this kind of apology myself... though I'm curious how Shikamaru will react to this, he seems to really care for Ino.

Hehe, that scene on the couch was priceless. :D And how he stood up for her in front of Kiba! Go Shikamaru!

Yeah... I know that Ino will stay with Hinata and it's just meant to be this way, because the story is about their growing relationship. So I can't wait for how it'll continue... but I hope that you gave Shikamaru some sort of happy end. :)
Night-Being chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Damn. Shikamaru is so nice. I hope it'll end for him well, although he won't be with Ino, since she belongs with Hinata. Okay... okay... enjoying and going on with reading. ;)
Night-Being chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Oooh! This is so sweet. Ino fell for Hinata almost immediately. Hehe...

I first thought that it was Shikamaru who appeared next to her at the bar but then - woa, Sasuke. And with Naruto. :D I was grinning like an idiot and I'm sitting in a cafe so it's not really that cool. But oh well... your fault. :P
I like how you don't necessarily make vampires inhuman and they act mostly the same. Same problems, desires, feelings. :) Only in a wider time range.
But I'm curious about Shikamaru's arrival, so I'll just go and continue reading. And maybe find some inspiration for InoHina relationship. ;)
AgrippaDeath chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Seriously what is your problem? Why is Shikamaru who's close to Ino made into a white knight while Kiba, who was with Hinata way before Ino appeared, is the worst representation of a man ever? Why does Kiba have to be hated for this story? On a side note, if you truly don't hate Kiba, as you said at the begging of chapter 5, how can you portray him like this? Maybe I'm just a bit riled up because vampires, namely Ino, treat humans as nothing more than toys for their pleasure and then get mad when they show that they have wants, needs, and desires. One last thing how can Ino sit there and say (and this is a quote from the chapter) "This was not meant seriously and even if Shikamaru perhaps sometimes harboured jealous feelings, he knew he had no right to. Hinata was here first still and he knew what he had been getting himself in." And then turn around in the very next sentence and say "It's something that Kiba didn't quite grasp, though he was doing much better now." She knew darn well what she was getting into with Kiba and Hinata but she's exempt from the rule placed on Shikamaru? Oh that's right humans, or maybe just male humans at least in Ino's eyes, are nothing but toys to be used when they want to fulfill their desires but silent and obedient at all other times. As I said maybe it's just my disdain for how humans are treated or my bias towards Kiba, and by extension KibaHina, but something seems incredibly off with this story.
AgrippaDeath chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Okay I understand this story is pretty set and all but I have to vent. Ino is coming off as a total misandrist and sexist to boot. There are numerous instances of this. First there's what i put in my first review, that somehow in Ino's 100 years and uncounted relationships every man she's been with just happened to be distant or sexist to her (I apologize since I don't know how to, assuming one is able, to edit or delete my old review.). I mean come on how is it possible in her long life and, since all of her relationships were apparently bad, numerous relationships did she just happen to find the worst of the worst? Then we have her misplaced hate for Kiba which, though it pains me to type this, should be placed solely on Hinata and Ino should now this since she has been a vampire for so long and imprinted on humans herself. First off since I read your general information on vampires I have this quote, "The bond for the vampire feels very different than the bond feels for the human. The human is completely infatuated with the vampire and can get jealous over every other relationship the vampire might have. They can be clingy and needy, especially when the imprint is just formed. When time goes over it, this will get less. The vampire does love the human, but finds it easier to break the relationship off. This is also needed since the human does age and won't be able to keep up with the vampire. Some vampires decide to change the human, but more of that later on." taking that into account we know that Kiba literally needs to fight for Hinata's attention especially since Ino has joined the picture, after all it is very likely that Hinata might just cast him aside in favor of Ino for the sole reason of Ino being a vampire, which it's also mentioned that Hinata would be looked down upon for preferring her imprint over a fellow vampire. So obviously Kiba is going to do his best to hog Hinata's attention and considering his considerably shorter lifespan Ino should be okay with it. Then there's the fact that obviously Hinata is the one in control of her relationship with Kiba so Ino should be mad at her rather than him, the fact that should would be mad at Kiba instead is proof of her sexism. As to “Kiba's weird shouts on how great he was” first I think you've confused Kiba with Naruto. Second, odds are he is more likely talking about how great the love-making and Hinata are. Third, even if he was boasting about his own skill doesn't he have that right? I mean he is just a lowly human and yet Hinata, who is extremely gorgeous, wealthy, and comes from goo vampire stock, has chosen him to be her imprint. Another proof of Ino's sexism is how she stays quiet with Hinata rather than voicing her opinion, which she admits she never did with a man. Then we have her own stupidity, even after Sasuke told her that she had to be the assertive one in a relationship with Hinata, she continues to sit on the side lines and then blame Kiba, once again not blaming Hinata who actually has control, for her not doing better with Hinata. I really want to finish this but if Ino is just going to be a sexist punk throughout the entire story I don't think I can.
AgrippaDeath chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
well I must admit that I am enjoying this however I almost stopped reading when you said that all of Ino's boyfriends had been distant and/or sexist, and of course the fact that you say Ino will eventually be solely with Hinata which makes it likely that Hinata will stop being with Kiba.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I just love this story. I wasn't sure if i would like it or not cause i like Ino and Shikamaru a lot. The Hinata and Ino thing made me wonder but i liked all of it so far its very unique which is a nice surprise.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I love shikamaru and ino and this was a fantastic chapter.
How many times before the imprint happens cause I love more shika and ino.

I dont mind hinata and ino as mates as long as get to keep shikamaru and ino together.
sumtyms chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I so love it! Honestly it was so intense! Really great chapter!
ShikaIno1 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Absolutely LOVED this chapter! Hope you update again soon so I can read more of this. I hope Ino says it back to Shikamaru though.
AntwSpring chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Ahhh please please write a chap where ino imprints on shika. Pretty please. . I beg you. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. .
Verde Aries chapter 9 . 5/30/2014