Reviews for The Molecular Collaboration
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
LOL Sheldon is such a cutiepie!
emmyiscool22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Can't wait for the next!
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Too funny! Very in charachter :)
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved Amy's snarky comments. I wish we saw this in the show XD
meisaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
excellent job, but i need a chapter two _
moyrani chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
1- I love Pammie too. :)
2- I had to google "tiddlywinks and scoolabaloo". I found the former but not the latter. What kind of game is it?
3- He casually said "my dear" and I got all warm and fuzzy.
4- Aww, he was upset because she wasn't there with him on this important day.
5- I'm going to need a follow up chapter in which we find out what happened during that Korean birthday party. ;)
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was so cute and just an overall fun read, I missed Amy in the episode so reading this fic definitely made up for it. I really enjoyed their little exchange. Great work! :)
SweetAngel91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
One word: Adooraaaableeee!
Nilo chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Totally cute and IC, I love it!
Lisatronic3000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Clever and hilarious! Sheldon's little hissy fit is completely believable and you fed my Amy craving (since I missed her). Excellent coda! Brava!
PenPapers chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
AAAAWWWWWWW XD
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I always loved how Sheldon and Amy see things from a completely different perspective than anyone else and you always write that point of view so well. I really like the explanation you've given for Amy's absence and the two of them working together for Professor Proton's job with the kids is a great idea. Amy's mentions of her thoughts about Sheldon, just loud enough to be heard, but not understood by him are good too.
NerdForestGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was charming. I really liked it. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
aw, how cute they are! :3
Misophonia chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Too cute. Mu favorite line was "I'd rather drink water straight from the faucet." So Sheldon!