Reviews for The Molecular Collaboration
Rachelshamyfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love it, very good :)
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was adorable. I liked the zinger at the end. haha!
xLostInTheSun chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I was hoping that someone would write this - or even Sheldon and Amy actually presenting the thing together - and I'm so so glad that this someone is you, because you're easily one of the best Shamy writers out there.
I love how subtle they are in your stories. They're probably the closest to the show I've ever read in fanfics, because you never paint the feelings with huge brushstrokes, only with little dots just like in TBBT. You can feel the underlying love and admiration, but it's not flaunted in our face.
This story is no exception. Your explanation to Amy's absence is perfect and Sheldon's reaction is sensible and true to his character. I loved how you made it clear that Sheldon values her without having him actually saying the words. Amy really is the best girlfriend he'll ever have, and he knows it.
I don't really know what to say, but thank you for writing and sharing this.
Pammie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, this is a great fic. This is something that I can imagine to happen after that episode. Amy is the only person that could be the perfect assistant for Sheldon if he performed as . While I was reading their conversation outside the hospital, I felt that their relationship became deeper and more mature. This is a sweet and lovely fic. Thank you for making my prompt come to life with your words :) I really appreciate this one. Thank you, Mari. I love you :)
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 5/3/2013