Reviews for Whispered Scars
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS...Oh. Hello. I guess i should tell you my name...I'm PG3. And I love this story.
notecrafter chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love it so far! So creative! I would have never thought of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very clever.
I love the way that you sum up the three books, it's as though Katniss isn't too sure what happens herself.
I'm interested to see where you go with this. :)
Dmjdenise chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Omg i love It please write another chapter ! I just want to know how peeta
Katnisseverdeen13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This story was great! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Imagine Believe Achieve chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Please update soon.
peeta and katniss 1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Please continue
vampirevampirevampire chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
good chapter
YouHereToFinishMeOffSweetheart chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Well done cheesecake ... Awesome as usual ... Sorry taken forever to review but I was re read all your fan fics and realised I never reviewed ... Awesomesauce :D
Primface chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Absolutely amazing as always, Amy! :) Oh, and the title is just pure awesomeness...;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
So good! Waiting to learn about peeta, though can guess a bit of it. Please do update tomorrow-can't wait!
Rian Alexandra chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I loved it! So katniss has the flash backs? I feel bad for not having the games actually, but i love it!
K. A. Oceana chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
The main problem with this story is that it's too rushed. Things move too quickly and I feel as if there were steps forgotten. To fix this, slow down. I know it sounds weird, but it works.

*I hear he name being called, and I freeze. I watch her clamber up the stage, and I freak.

"I volunteer! I volunteer!" I scream, quickly replacing my younger sister.

I face so many things, with someone along slide me. I watch as we both fight, protecting each other. I watch as he is taken from me, changed forever, as we fight for the freedom of children. I watch as my sister gets bombed through the hands of my best friend. And I watch as he tries to repair me.

"You love me real or not real?" He whispers, in my ear.*

Whoa. It's a good way of doing it, but what exactly happened? I realise that you're obviously not going to do the whole trilogy again. But you could give a more detailed synopsis of what happened. I think if Katniss was reflecting on her thoughts, she would have thought a little more about them.

There's also some OOC behaviour. There are times when Katniss seems to behave in an over-dramatic way, in a way that she would not usually behave in, I think. When she starts screaming for Peeta, I found myself thinking, "Hey, Katniss wouldn't have been like that." However, I do understand that she's damaged. But do keep her a little more recognisable.

Other than a few grammatical errors and the things I pointed out above, this story is basically good. I like the idea of it. I'm interested to see how it will develop. Well done!

writergirl64
Founder of Pen to Paper
CheeseBreads chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hola Amy, just read it and thinking it's amazing!
You are an amazing author, and you should write your own book!
Keep writing, and don't let the haters get you down, as Garth Nix says...
"Is it the walker who chooses the path, or the path the walker?"
Nothing to do with this, but it's inspirational ;)
-James
Rian Alexandra chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Omg! Way better than i thought! I cant believe it was all a dream! Does that mean no GALE!? I hope. Omg this is amazing!