Reviews for The Departure Transformation
Osced chapter 55 . 10/13/2013
Hm...first I thought Sheldon was a bit out of character, with how worried he was, but I can see him acting like he did if he was that worried. But he usually doesn't care for people that much, we only seen him some caring for Leonard once or twice and they are really close. But he must change in that way for the relationship to develop, so this scene would happen sooner or later, but maybe a bit too early. However I liked how he went to Penny as he has done that before and in it made sense for him to do that. He either asks Penny or Leonard for help, they really are like his parents. Looking forward to read next chapter!

/Osced
Guest chapter 55 . 10/13/2013
What Amy has to put up with is so sad. It's depressing to hear what her past was like and have her boyfriend treat her badly. It's worse knowing she loves him. She's an emotional punching bag that deserves so much more than this balloon. Here and on the show I wish she would leave him. There he tricks her so he can hurt her and here he hurts her by trucking
hokie3457 chapter 55 . 10/13/2013
Well I am a little conflicted! You were winning me over to Sheldon, but then he had to be, well so Sheldon in that very last section. Oh well...Seriously, you did a splendid job of capturing the turmoil that must go through Dr. Cooper's head constantly. Expecting so much from others and being consistently disappointed. Hopefully he will talk with Amy instead of doing so through surrogates (Penny & Leonard). Amy deserves that he himself reach out, but again, you get him here and show his hesitance. Good job (as usual). Looking forward to the next!
HaleyMichelle18 chapter 55 . 10/13/2013
As hard as it may be, you're doing an amazing job of getting in Sheldon's head. It felt I was watching him on my tv! Loved that he went to Penny for advice and that he's so upset by how much he upset her. Shamy is just adorable. Great chapter!
zhalen565 chapter 54 . 10/7/2013
Progress on all fronts there. Amy has a foothold, she won't be easy to dislodge. As usual everyone so perfectly in character.
5Mississippis chapter 54 . 10/6/2013
Ooooh! Dang! So close! I feel so bad for Amy! But the good news here is that Sheldon recognized exactly what was going on. That's pretty good! OK, he wasn't brave enough to do it, but he at least recognized it and is aware of Amy's distress.
Osced chapter 54 . 10/6/2013
Interesting development. both with Penny thinking about asking Leonard to move in with her and how Sheldon wanted Amy to sleep over.

However now when the new season have started, will your incorporate it into this story? As it would be an interesting to read your take on the premiere. And I believe this story isn't that far from cannon.

/Osced
allabouttbbt chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
OMMMMMG! They we're so clooooose AAAAAARG!
HaleyMichelle18 chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
Awwhhhhhh shamy! Loved loved loved it! They're nearly as adorable as our Lenny, NEARLY. Great chapter.
SRAM chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
Really like Penny's thinking right now, boy is Leonard in for a surprise. Poor Amy, she knows Sheldon doesn't hurt her on purpose, but it is still so hard on her. She really is a saint. On the plus side though, Amy has established a beach head, she is now in the apartment. Look forward to your updates.
mjc45 chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
both girls know the plan.
so sweet for shamy.
how fun will he be when leonard
comes home, hope we have some smut.
TerribleWaitress chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
Shamy eye-coitus and an almost kiss! I love that Sheldon actually kind of regretted leaving and felt like he should of stayed and not just left abruptly like that, and considered going back in to apologise. The fact that he asked her to stay over was real cute, him actually wanting her to spend the night and feeling comforted that she would be. Even the way he done the logical explanation of 'borrow pajamas, sign an agreement, show the room' etc you could see the feeling behind that. Bless the little conductors hat. Amy blurting out 'I need pajamas' was adorable, it just really showed how excited she was by Sheldon inviting her and how much it meant to her. Love her little conversation there with Penny too. I guess this is a good point to move onto the Penny side of the story in my review. I just love how happy she is with the fact that she's going to tell/ask Leonard about moving in with her and that that's the sole emotion that's there with her with that thought. Her reflections on how she got stuff for him but always kept it in her own apartment, and that she had literally been moving his stuff over to her apartment, were just lovely. And her admitting that what scares her is the possibility of it not working out... but really knowing that there isn't going to be a problem there. Aaaaah so very exciting and cute! I can't wait to read more! Now that you're staying in with me tonight, hope you start the next chapter! :) Eee! tings for Shamy and Le-oh!-nard and Penny are moving forward! There's totes gonna be some Le-oh!-nard moments once she's told him about moving in. Wahey. Loved it baby.
hokie3457 chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
So sweet. Amy needs to stay the course. Sheldon will get there. Nice job with Penny's inner voice and the conversation with Amy as well. Great update; you had all three here well I/C!
kazziedal76 chapter 54 . 10/5/2013
I love this chapter!
fixitmr chapter 53 . 10/1/2013
Hi there ... I have read all 53 chapters ... and you seem to have captured all the characters very well ... especially Penny and Leonard ...with all of Penny's insecurities and how much Leonard has grown over the last six years ..

Keep up the good work .. and congratulations on a very good story

OH if you every marry Penny and Leonard the first boy child should be called Angelo ... that's what Leonard wished he was named .. because it has Angel and Jell-O ... LOL LOL

Angelo