Reviews for For Love of a Princess (WIP)
WarDog143 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
This is a very good story, but how is it going to end? Will Princess Rainstar be killed by Dark Kat in this attack? If she survives, will she be forced to go back home and marry Prince Terlon? Will her father King Bonlien wage war against Mega Kat City if she stays? How will the other cats in Mega Kat City treat her when her secret is reveiled? Will Lord Firelain take revenge for being embarrassed by her? These questions await answers, I can't wait for the next chapter.
WarDog143 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
An excellant story , I can't wait for the next chapter!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Duhh duh dunn! Heh, Feral wouldn't do it if she wasn't 100% sure it would work. Most magics seem to short out anything electronic, so even is she can't use is as a weapon it being in that close of a proximity to DK's ship would do some serious damage to all of those delicate machines he's soo fond of. XD Can't wait to see how far Firelain gets blown to once the Princess uses her powers. *cackles* this is awesome. _
atymer chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Give old Dark Kat a good smack Princess! *giggle* and scare the pants off Firelain while you are at it! Yippeee lol lol lol
uss71832 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Females DO know how to fight...I hope she gets Dark Kat. I don't like the idea of Razor out-teched
Dawn Totadile chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Send in the Magic! :D This is so epic, my heart is pounding so fast its freaking me out :D I want more as fast as ya can :D
An Amber Pen chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Aw come on! A cliffhanger?! Really?! Y u so evil? :P
For the love of all that is holy, keep writing! I may go insane if you don't.
Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Hurry up with this next bit, I'm eager to see how badly Rainstar "Ulysses" Feral beats the crap out of this guy. And what about his/her neice? How ya gonna explain Felina?
Dawn Totadile chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
MORE MORE MORE! I can't wait for the next part, this has to be my favorite of your stories! It's so awesome, my heart feels like it'll explode!
atymer chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I loved this. What Fun. You kick plenty butt RainStar, you go girl!

Personally Feral is a much better name, male or female.

I bet the father named the princess, no logic whatsoever! I hopes she snaps some femurs if they interfere with her defense of the city. lol

Fun!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Bwahahhahhahaaa! That's the spirit, kick his tail and then tell him where to stick the whole 15th century veiws on females. Whoot! Lets see what Firelain and his groupies make of DK and how the guys and Feral handle themselves. Hee hee, one thing is for sure, no way is Uly going anywhere with that jerk. Hmmm, wonder if the guys will offer to hide him out in the mountains or will he go head to head with the issue and have Callie backing him on it no doubt. Can't wait to see this. _
Starjammerblue chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Glad to see you back Ulyferal, I was getting worried! Great continuing of the story, fantastic plotting, action and characterization as always, Write On!
uss71832 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I'd punch him too! What a backwards hick! Really love what's going on with the story. This is getting good. Glad to see the SK put away their animosity and stick up for Feral. Those guys can't even contend with the evidence in front of their faces. Sigh...Razor and T-Bone needs to stuff those guys in the cargo hold and dunk them in MegaKat Bay
Chaor Nightshade chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Your descriptions on Feral's female form is really stunning, and the fact you made her?him soo kick-ass. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome work.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Go Feral, you teach that guy not to mess with you! I'm glad to see this progressing again, I'm looking forward to seeing how things continue to play out.