Reviews for Lights on the Night Sky
Shana-Fujioka chapter 4 . 5/3
Ahahaha, that was a funny one. xD
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 5/3
That was too... OOC in a bad way, I really didn't like this chapter. :/
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 5/3
Someone "influencing" someone else's dream from outside is always really fun and with Kaito's crazy mind... perfect! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 5/3
Ahahaha, fear Kaito's wrath! So ridiculously funny! xD
Liz-Blizz chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh, Kaito is better then Kid. This is just too funny. And the logic Aoko uses is great. Hmmmm, wonder if Nakamori-keibu got any ideas from that. AWWWW magic kisses. I remember getting those as a kid. This was nice, cute, and just the right amount of fluffy needed after the other chapter. Wow, though i really enjoyed your writing. Have to check and see if there is any more. I'm a little late coming into the KaiShin ship. I marathoned all the DC eps with Kaitou Kid and the ship set it's self.
Liz-Blizz chapter 3 . 4/28
Ugh, the feels! The FEELS! I bawled my eyes out most of this fic. But i like these little oneshots but I will not be able to handle another feels trip like this soo soon. But the ones I've read soo far I like. I just had to comment here because you killed me. I wonder if the Black Org got Shin;s parents too. ugh and i feel like a terrible person for wondering that.
Miss Emotion chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Hilarious!
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This made me cry...
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I loved how the reporters got confused and Shinichi's dream and the whole idea KYAH!
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was hilarious! I loved how Shin-chan punished Kaito!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
SOOOOOO sad... I cried so much! :) great suspense... I read right through it.
Reina Ariadne chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
What happened between kaito and aoko was so funny! And i absolutely LOVE how you write shinichi and kaito- they're adorable! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Omg, Kaito being better than Kid. Even though they're the same person. Lol. Aoko, you just so funny. xD
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Well that certainly cheered me up after the previous one. *laughs*
Lady of the Shards chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Good grief I hope the next ones happier than this.