Reviews for This Worship of an Extinct Fire
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/12
Linwood is insane. Voldemort seems like a cuddly snake in comparison, then again, Voldemort may very likely pursue this had he the opportunity.
It's a very vivid environment you created in that...school. Also, Malfoy's ability to explore using his magic is very intriguing and interesting!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 3/7
WOW! You've written so many fics an each so different some the other but so wonderful in their own ways. Including this one. The idea of stealing magic from people that way was really interesting. The ending was perfect for Harry to start mending after what had been done to him and he dealth with it very much like the brave and stubborn Gryffindor he is. Awesome fic!
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 2/4
I love every one of your stories, but this in particular made me vibrate. Draco is wonderful, so loves Harry. I love Drarry. When Draco is so protective and able to do anything for Harry. Thank you very much. I hope to read more Drarry. PleaseĀ”
Articuno chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That's a horrible form of torture. I like the way you described Draco's obsession.
gem-care-ma chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
quite good
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Holy hell this was freaking awesome!
Mirage chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
wow what a bit scary, intense great story
the though that somebody would do this to an other beeing...not ok, but in the end all gone well thats great!
please write more such interesting story like this
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is one of those stories that I don't know what to say. I loved it. But it felt long. And some bits were a bit hard to read, nothing really wrong just not clear. But I really absolutely loved every word. I was completely drawn in and really I feel like there should be more. Or could be more. What do Draco bosses think about what happened. What will everyone say when they find Harry alive. Will the two see each other again? Will Harry keep seeing Draco just to feel something? Or run from him? Or start returning these feeling? You might not write a sequel to this it is a bit old but I hope you do. Draco in this I really liked. Very strong and self accepting.
Jesh.
Madoma chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Rather long, you may want to think about making this into a chapter story. I'm not sure how it would make a difference but readers do notice that kind of thing.
Other than that, this is one of the most brilliant pieces of writing I've ever had the joy of reading on this site.
Absolutely amazing.
I didn't notice a single flaw, even if there is one I was too engrossed to have noticed.
Definitely going into the Favourites list.
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this one. Just, the ending ... I thoughy it was a bit rushed
Whoa chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh. My. God.

This was...incredible. Absolutely everything- it was incredible. Not one fibre out of place. I've got bright crackling images from it still lighting my thoughts an hour later when I realised I needed to review even briefly; my first time reviewing a fic here. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for this experience and these memories.
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ya know, sometimes I marvel at the absolute genius that authors on here can come up with.

How the HELL did you manage to write something - no, CREATE something - as deep, descriptive, and psychologically complex as this. Where'd you get the idea? How did you do this?!

I live for authors like you. This piece gets a resounding WELL DONE.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Holy fuck. This story was hard to read. Actually painful really, almost, really. Jesus. I am so impressed and also so glad that it's over. I really desperately wanted to read it and wanted to finish it so I could stop reading it too. This was very well done. Thank you so much for writing it.
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You have no idea how much Linwood pissed me off. I am so damn irritated by him and his demise. It was too simple. Granted, he was too dangerous to let live one more minute, but still. why the hell couldnt you have Harry play with jim a bit? omg so many feels. Fantastic story. Brilliant and wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Draco is a sociopath in this? How strange. A sociopath love story. Course he was trained and brainwashed. But it was of his own will. But the part of him that the unspeakable a couldn't train exists. That hates killing. And all humans like reading about those disturbing experiments that unempathetic scientists do.