Reviews for Way of the Protector
JustDusty chapter 21 . 11/20
Don't you think you're really exaggerating with how outrageously OP you made these quincys? it's like the whole story was about a bunch of newbie chess players until you suddenly introduced Yhwach's army as fucking garry kasparov.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 10/26
Honestly I always loved the concept of Ichigo having both a resureccion and bankai over what he got instead. Especially with the way you made him more of a mix of his Adjuchas level and vasto lorde level there's still room in there for a secunda ettapa. Kinda like shikai and bankai for the shinigami side. Though him being able to seal his zanpakuto would just complete that image for me xD
ocomhdhain1 chapter 25 . 10/12
...huh...so from what i can guess...Aizen's bankia is...some form of the tsukuyomi
ocomhdhain1 chapter 17 . 10/11
poor Kyoraku, he always gets the people who shoot at him. First it was Starrk, and now it's the clip
Gvagore chapter 2 . 7/14
Alright I am already sick of the 'gay bad' jokes. Hopefully you cool it with those.
CSI52 chapter 30 . 6/28
I really enjoyed this. You didn’t make it into a giant harem, an overpowered ( can take out anyone ) Ichigo, and a realistic war ( casualties and all). Wonderful job!
wervkerv chapter 30 . 6/24
Great story man keep up the work
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 6/18
Muramasa?! As in the Zanpakuto Spirit Muramasa?! The same Muramasa that can turn Zanpakuto spritits against their partners?
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 6/16
Ichigo's heard two versions of the story, now he just needs Yhwaks.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 6/16
ICHIGO RUN! SHE IS THE ORIGINAL KENPACHI, THE TRUEST MOST SADISTIC BATTLE MANIAC, AND SHE LUSTS FOR YOU!
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 6/16
Yeah I hope others mentioned this, but Rukia needs to gather a bunch of the ladies even Tatsuki and Orihime, maybe some of the arrancar and stick close to Ichigo to protect his innocence. Then Nel, Harribel, Rangiku, and Yoruichi can fight for it.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 6/16
I at least like keeping Ichigo's fragment of him.
vulcunniko chapter 30 . 5/26
End my fucking suffering. This may as well be a crack fic from what I've seen with the dialogue.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 5/11