Reviews for Way of the Protector
FictionalFury chapter 24 . 4/18
Hey there, I just wanted to encourage you not to listen to any haters and to please update more on the story. I know that many people, me included, are loving this story and hate to see it neglected. Your story is amazing, fantastic, and all around awesome. I love the way that you have reworked the Quincy arc and I truly can't wait for more of it, so keep up the race and run it to the end. Keep up the great work!
swagerness chapter 24 . 4/19
Interesting story, but one question. Why can't ichigo use more than skin hardening in Quincy powers,can't he use his arteries for more attack power or a bow?
Booo effin boo. Eh what a nonsensical war. Boooo! Mother effin booooo!
Mississippi Dragon chapter 24 . 3/20
upppppdaaaatttteeeeeeee pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Galeiam chapter 1 . 3/17
Well not as ooc...now just some work on grammar.
GelidReya chapter 24 . 3/13
heyy, okay so this is a collective review of all the 24 chapters...and i would like to say...thank you.
It is extremely addicting and i cant stop reading it, i mean how can u not love a badass ichigo.
I also like the way you write and structure your story(so totally following u). i hope u continue...
Good work and Have a nice day!
kanjichibi chapter 10 . 3/9
Awesome chapter. great intro for the ancient hollow.
kanjichibi chapter 9 . 3/9
Grimmy! awesome name for the kitty cat.
kanjichibi chapter 8 . 3/9
Ichigo's power of darkness is a scary ability.
kanjichibi chapter 6 . 3/9
Generally Ichigo doesn't train in all the Shinigami arts, so it is a little bit of fresh idea for ichigo to become a more rounded fighter than a regular bullheaded fighter.
kanjichibi chapter 20 . 3/9
Nice chapter..
kanjichibi chapter 21 . 3/9
Great twist with Aizen fight scene..
kanjichibi chapter 22 . 3/9
Great chapter...
kanjichibi chapter 23 . 3/9
Great chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 24 . 3/9
Finally ichigo comes to fight after such a long time. Waiting for the next chapter.