Reviews for Way of the Protector
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 26 . 9/20
this is awesome I love it cannot wait to see what he does to Aizen cannot wait for the next chapter
Agrithnum-aut chapter 1 . 8/23
If Ichigo's powers had the capacity to virtually kill my brain cells from the lack of unique or originality, then it's working. It's just way too cliche, the demon residing kills everything and is keeping up with Aizen, despite his extreme lack of experience and ability to manipulate spirit energy into any form of kido. There's basically no diversity in his powers. How he ever survived using the weak ass Getsuga Tenshō is beyond me.
Fanficlover2017 chapter 26 . 8/21
Great story please update. If I had to be upset about anything if would be ichigo getting caught in aizen's illusions being a transcendental being it shouldn't affect him.
This is a short review, but your a great writer. The last chapter really felt... Real. I knew it was fake, but you did a good job of well describing everything. Just... Good job. This is one of the best Fic. I've ever read. Update soon, don't let this story be left incomplete.

- Phantom
lifa chapter 1 . 8/4
Please update this story
reptoholic chapter 16 . 8/4
While I have enjoyed this, you kind of ruined it with the yachiru scene. You set it up like a harem pairing now you are making guilt over it and taking away the romance aspect.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 8/4
I hope she stays with him.
reptoholic chapter 14 . 8/4
awesome
reptoholic chapter 10 . 8/4
WOW, he SOL
reptoholic chapter 9 . 8/4
Loving it. I hope that she stays with him and grows a bit more. Would love to see her get as strong as stark was before. she has the knowledge and experience, she just need the power to back it.
reptoholic chapter 8 . 8/4
Awesome! Hope he keeps her.
reptoholic chapter 7 . 8/4