Reviews for Way of the Protector
Eddyg125 chapter 15 . 5/16/2022
Yeah no way this Ichigo or even canon Ichigo would allow this to happen
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
I kinda like cocky Ichigo but don't at the same time
Shadow.dat chapter 27 . 3/27/2022
I happy shunsui fought the grandmaster I personally think that’s how it should have went in cannon
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
Buena historia
Shadow.dat chapter 21 . 3/18/2022
The use of aizen was great
Shadow.dat chapter 15 . 3/16/2022
Wow the interaction between ichigo and unohana is great
Shadow.dat chapter 11 . 3/15/2022
Bruh u can actually tell a good story this is great one of the best fanfics I’ve read
kmate1222 chapter 29 . 3/13/2022
oh, you beautiful plottwisting bastard I love you
kmate1222 chapter 26 . 3/13/2022
ouch
kmate1222 chapter 25 . 3/13/2022
Wot?
Nevarus chapter 16 . 1/26/2022
I really hate that you changed his Zanpakuto when it doesn't really have a reason for it.

also you seem to have a strange definition of what constitutes a harem... 2 a harem? really? even 3 wouldn't really count. a group only really starts at 4. yes, it technically states a group can be any number of people... but you don't call a single person a group. a couple of people is 2-4 ppl, so please use harem when it gets beyond a couple of people.
Nevarus chapter 5 . 1/26/2022
please don't attempt to make us feel bad for aizen, he is a monster and not the good kings kind.
Nevarus chapter 4 . 1/26/2022
don't kick hime out, leave her in the group.
Nevarus chapter 1 . 1/26/2022
soooo... the problems with aizens Zanpakuto...

first is that it is called kyoka suigetsu, which makes me question if that is it's actual bankai (because it seems too op otherwise).

second that it is a sword with getsu in its name, which is a name that is part of the combat line (you know the type that fight in close combat and without tricks).

third that his ability works on literally everyone... biggest problem I see with this, is that aizen needs to have a stronger spiritual pressure than literally everyone for it to work. I believe soifons ability works under the same principle, which means there should be people that it doesn't work on.
tylerbmotter chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I personally would have used something like "drag them down, lucifer" or maybe a Spanish variant given resurrection abilities have the Spanish thing going on.
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »