Reviews for Comfort & Possession Stories - Volume I - Drogo x Inca
EmperorofRome chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Awesome ending to my favorite couple of your Thundercats stories, also take as long as you want on your stories because we know you care for your stories and it shows just well done and in the mean time I know I will read your other stories because their just as good and I can't wait for you to return to Thindercats stories.
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I thought this was an amazing ending to this tale. I'm happy that Drogo and Inca had their happy ending. Not only did they get married and have cubs of their own, but Drogo helped reunite her with her estranged family as well. I loved the epilogue. Getting to hear how the other couples had cubs as well was wonderful. You did a wonderful job, Philli. I will miss your TCs stories, but I look forward to your new ventures as well. Well done!
EzzieSkull chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Yeah! Happy ending! :D
It makes me sad, though, that you won't be writing anymore ThunderCats :'(
You're one of the few people I know who are really good at it
EmperorofRome chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Interesting but I can't believe that that fool would think Inca would be only for him I'm glad that Drogo beat the shit out of him but wished he did kill him but I understand why he couldn't kill him. Also am glad you have them getting married that is just really awesome for one of my favorite couples. Good luck on your writing and anything else going on.
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I hoped Drogo would get the chance to confront Tuco, but I never imagined that Tuco would would actually attempt to assault Inca again. Not only does he feel no remorse for what he did to Inca years earlier, but he attempted to do it again once he saw she now wears someone else's mark. I doubt we've seen the last of Tuco and I can't wait to see what Drogo will do if he attempts to do anything to Inca. I'm very curious about Drogo's weeks away. Well done. I look forward to the conclusion of this story.
EmperorofRome chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Another really good chapter just keep on loving them. I know that Drogo would make the right call and he would accept Inca no matter what do I say Drogo is now most deffineatly my favorite charictor.
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I was hoping that Inca would soon let Drogo in on her past. His reaction was perfect- completely understanding of her, assuring her that nothing had changed between them. I'm sure he plans to find Tuco and make him pay for what he did. Their night together ended with him marking her. Perhaps there will be another mating ceremony in the future.
VixenVampirechick chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow. Wow. And WOW. You brought it big girl, right away I was sucked in, a hard thing to do as OC's usually don't interest me because most folks don't know how to give them depth, that being said its definitely not a problem for you! I love that I got inside both Drogo and Inca's heads and felt as though I could COMPLETELY understand both of their problems of jealousy, insecurity and lack of communication. They read like real people *ahem cat people that is and its a huge treat. I love that you have the confidence to give these guys your focus without Chee and Tygra stealing the show, you commit to your narrative choices and go with your gut, I admire that so much. First chapter and already you deserve super props I'm a hard one to please when it comes to OC's. I can't tell you how much I laughed at Drogo telling Eva to shut up and sit down, girl is gonna end up getting something she doesn't want!
XEHX chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Son of a bitch rapist! Great job writing that difficult scene. I really felt in the moment during all that. Now if you will excuse me, I'm in a mood to castrate something...
EmperorofRome chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I feel bad for Inca but it all ends well with her but my god how could her father act like that your daughter was raped, if I was Incas father I would find the little basterd and cut his dick off for doing that to my girl. Really good chapter and sorry for the swear words but I think they were needed.
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I had a feeling that Inca's past held very painful memories. Sadly, as traumatized as she was from Tuco and what he did to her, I think Inca would have healed if she had gotten support and understanding from her father. Her father's behavior was reprehensible in this case but I know she loves him and I do hope there will be a reconciliation there in the future. I loved how you connected Inca to the Drifter to explain her training. This chapter explained Inca's past and brought us up to the time she traveled with Leia to Thundera for Prince Lion-O to choose a mate. Well done.
ronald chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I thought it was good. No smut was even needed for the chapter. I love your choice of words that you use. It gives me an understanding that you must have expansive vocabulary and a deep lexicon at your disposal. I don't normally read fanfic but I do enjoy yours ss, I assume you prefer quality over quantity. It is a trait that suits you well. Though, I do wonder and imagine what would make a good soundtrack for the visuals, mood , and tone you depict.
XEHX chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Oh, the angst! What I like about it, though, is that there seems to be an end in sight (for the angst, I mean). I've read romance where the entire plot revolved around a misunderstanding to the bitter end, and let me tell you - it's EXHAUSTING to read. It's better when misunderstandings are resolved soon after they occur. If a couple can be so divided over one misunderstanding their relationship will likely fail. And that's not romantic.
EmperorofRome chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Poor Inca :(
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I'm glad Drogo and Inca finally talked because it seems they have both been equally miserable since their argument. I'm wondering what happened long ago to make Inca so guarded now. I'm glad she's finally decided to tell him and I sure her worries about his feelings for her changing because of her past is unfounded. I think he will be fine with whatever it is that happened.