Reviews for Say words - Not many, even - Just some
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
These words are so descriptive and breathtaking...Wow, just wow. Thank you for this glimpse of Nick, and his heart.
penname JC chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Incredible. Just really well done.
MayaLala chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
A well written piece. Nicely done. I would love to read more.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
OMG...this is just gorgeous. I can't even pick out my favorite line because there are so many. Wonderful insight into Nick's character ("You rarely leap") and the sense of wonder that he feels in that last scene (and at the beginning of "Winston's Birthday").

Just, holy cow...please please write some more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
lexyloo chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aw, this just seems to truthful to his character - totally panicking but trying not too, wondering what to say so he doesn't mess it up - completely over thinking everything! Loved it, fab writing, keep up the good work I say!
5 year old girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Jess and Nick had s-e-x. Giggles!

GReeeeeeeeeeAT FIC!
Cookie Monster chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Nom nom nom I like cookie nom nom nom!
ELENA chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
OMG, I want to give you tone of cookies, for the feelings you gave me with your wonderful words! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. I hope you continue.
courtneylc82 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh bravo! You are such a sensitive reviewer and have an equally sharp insight into your characters. I loved that you let brave actions pave the way for words. Such a lovely look at Nick and Jess and the genesis of something beautiful between them.

Love this part especially:

"You want to do better this time. Jess deserves the truth. You deserve the chance to see what she makes of it. So…just speak.
But you don't. Not yet. Instead you do something without thinking. You reach for her hand. When you feel her fingers slip between your own, you are truly amazed. Because that's not something you do. You rarely leap."

So spot on! Thanks for sharing this!
mel60 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is just genius. I love the lyrical style and the choice of 2nd person POV! Just beautiful!
jsq chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This makes me hate you (you know, in the way that jealousy does). So, so, so well written, S. Great insight into Nick, great read on the moment. I am so excited that you are writing for a show I watch again.
RayKay72 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So magnificent! One of my favorite fan fics.
jaree09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013