Reviews for Hibernating
Carling chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Oh that was delightful. I don't hate Ginny at all but she is so easy to envision as a rather hotheaded demanding and unstable kind of partner. She's rather like me with PMS. Thank goodness I'm like her only two days a month!

It was great to find out the real reason Draco was with her at all. I'm glad that he wasn't cheating on Ginny to be with Harry. I do think he overreacted a bit though to finding the stupid notes in Harry's office. Also he was a bit of a snoop, there, wasn't he?
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
*giggling* cute ending.
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
That was great! Ahahhahaha wow, I love how Draco went into healer mode after Harry yelped in pain.
RRW chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Brilliant...absolutely FANTASTIC and so well written...well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Please write a sequel or were the sex scene please
Kigen Dawn chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Sex with a passed out patient, I think I just got an idea.
anon chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I had hopes, but that was unfortunately... lame. Ever heard of plot development? Jeez, even if it was a PWP (in four awful chapters), the sex was as terrible as the plot attempts. At least read some decent works before trying to write again. What a waste of time.
Talizora chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Nice work, it felt a little rushed in the middle but it was good. Thanks for sharing!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Such a sweet story! Healer Draco is always my fav.
You're All So Vacant chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
This was a really sweet little fic! A bit lacking on the explanations front- Draco didn't seem to notice Harry's plans differing from what he actually said to him, but apart from that, this was great! :D
MAFITA chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Loved it! :) I'm always up to reading a fic where Ginny doesn't get Harry... I really hate her! And plus, Draco and Harry make such a cute couple! :) Anyway, great story! Hope to read you soon in another fic! Kisses!
Veneya chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Look...as harry said that is very kinky...loved it
Serena-Fair chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
The end? This can't be the end... say it isn't so! Very good story... I want more T.T
goanago chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
wow... so there are a few things I want to comment on...
first... It's great to see old places like the Malfoy Manor or Grimauld Place that were grimm places to be and had so many sad memories to be the witnesses of Harry and Draco's love... it's like love beating evil or something like that...
second... I loved Malfoy being... cautios
and third... what a beautiful poem... the one at the end
My favorite part...
"...And then some shock treatment takes place, a person, a book, a song, and it awakens them and saves them from death"
beautiful