Reviews for One by One
Amanda chapter 4 . 1/14
PLEASE UPDATE!
GoPinkLion chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
First, I freaking loved Harper's Island. Second, I hope you continue on. I would love to see how this ends.
TwinK21 chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
I just read all your chapters and I love this story! I hope you update soon. This is so very well written. I LOVED Harper's Island! So this story is right up my alley. I hope Katniss and Peeta get back together and that he loses Delly. But, this story with a murder mystery is so amazing. Please, please update soon!
appleblossomgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
A friend and I were just talking about our favorite stories of yours and while CMP will always hold a key to my heart, this story is my other favorite. By the end of the first paragraph, I can hear the foghorns and taste the sea spray. And who doesn't love a good thriller?! I don't know if you have plans to continue this one, but just wanted to sprinkle a little love on another one of your amazing tales.
dragonBug27 chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Awwww I can't believe you just left us all hanging :'( This is too good to go unfinished!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
So, I saw you said it wasn't going to be exactly like the plot of Harpers island. So does that mean Gale is still going to be the killer? Please dont! Please surpise me. Make it Peeta or something lol. Hope you update. What a tease it was that you updated Start Me Up but not this ;)
Jaque Weasley chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
I never thought I'd say this but I liked Gale so much more than Peeta in this fic. I don't feel ok. And another part is really saddened cause you weren't able to continue this fic. So much for cliffhanger.
I so enjoy a thriller, have read almost all Agatha's during my adolescence, she's awesome.
Mrs.M.B.G.H.B chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
How funny is it im re reading this story again while staying in a hotel i cannot wait for ur update xx.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
By chance do you read reviews? And is Finnick or johanna gonna be in this or just the main trio? Please update xx.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Does anyone know when she is gonna update?like any of her stories? And if she actually read the reviews..?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
ThIs is a great story (one of many, in your case) - it'd be even better if you finished it.
Mrs.M.B.G.H.B chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
So I thought of a storyline like if you l are stuck or something. So either katniss is the one who stumbles across the body you promised in chapter 4 . Or it is all a big cruel jok/prank on katniss. Either way she threatens to leave the island immediately. But she comes across haymitch and wonders why all this time there hasn't been a lead? I mean everyone wants to know why katniss left, but what about lily? And so finds out that haymitch suspects it's all connected. And katniss swears she won't leave the island till she finds out who killed her mother. And all the other juicy stuff comes between ;) idk maybe I've overanalyzed this story haha but I have been waiting along time. I reread it every year. Update sooon.
Mrs.M.B.G.H.B chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
PLEASE UPDATE I HAVE STOPPED THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY. OR AT LEAST PASSED IT ONTO TO SOMEONE WHO WILL FINISH IT.
LuckyOneBTL chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
I'm surprised you let this story slide. It so well written, and you've set up such a compelling story line. You have so many other finished works, and they're all amazing!
Not being a writer myself, I can't understand what goes into writing well thought out Fics. Maybe the it becomes overwhelming?
It's been two years, and I'm not even sure if you're active anymore. I just want you to know there are people out here who love your work.
If you ever decide to come back to this, we'll be anxiously waiting! 3