Reviews for One by One
Jaque Weasley chapter 4 . 9/23
I never thought I'd say this but I liked Gale so much more than Peeta in this fic. I don't feel ok. And another part is really saddened cause you weren't able to continue this fic. So much for cliffhanger.
I so enjoy a thriller, have read almost all Agatha's during my adolescence, she's awesome.
Mrs.Everlarkable chapter 3 . 8/27
How funny is it im re reading this story again while staying in a hotel i cannot wait for ur update xx.
By chance do you read reviews? And is Finnick or johanna gonna be in this or just the main trio? Please update xx.
Does anyone know when she is gonna update?like any of her stories? And if she actually read the reviews..?
ThIs is a great story (one of many, in your case) - it'd be even better if you finished it.
Mrs.Everlarkable chapter 4 . 5/3
So I thought of a storyline like if you l are stuck or something. So either katniss is the one who stumbles across the body you promised in chapter 4 . Or it is all a big cruel jok/prank on katniss. Either way she threatens to leave the island immediately. But she comes across haymitch and wonders why all this time there hasn't been a lead? I mean everyone wants to know why katniss left, but what about lily? And so finds out that haymitch suspects it's all connected. And katniss swears she won't leave the island till she finds out who killed her mother. And all the other juicy stuff comes between ;) idk maybe I've overanalyzed this story haha but I have been waiting along time. I reread it every year. Update sooon.
Mrs.Everlarkable chapter 2 . 5/1
PLEASE UPDATE I HAVE STOPPED THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY. OR AT LEAST PASSED IT ONTO TO SOMEONE WHO WILL FINISH IT.
LuckyOneBTL chapter 4 . 4/7
I'm surprised you let this story slide. It so well written, and you've set up such a compelling story line. You have so many other finished works, and they're all amazing!
Not being a writer myself, I can't understand what goes into writing well thought out Fics. Maybe the it becomes overwhelming?
It's been two years, and I'm not even sure if you're active anymore. I just want you to know there are people out here who love your work.
If you ever decide to come back to this, we'll be anxiously waiting! 3
Dj AJ chapter 1 . 3/20
Sad

But Amazing book
miss-behavingbadly chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I know its been over 2 years this fix but I always wish it had been finished! I think the premise has so much juiciness going on! Not going to lie, I just re-read it and wish we saw the reunion between Peeta and Katniss, or at the unveiling of Delly's treachery! I know this probably won't ever be completed but, think about it? It has so much promise and I just love all of your other work :)
moments94 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I hope one day you decide to continue this, would love to know how it ends :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
I would love an update for this. I realize you're busy with work, other real life commitments, betaing, your other WIPs, and what not, but this story is so interesting and I keep thinking about it. Please, continue it? Thanks so much for considering another chapter!
reneewilliams1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Will you ever update this story?
GinaRBK chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
This is so good! Like "I read through my work hours good". I honestly hope you continue this..
Chalayne chapter 4 . 7/19/2015