Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Snow Princess
TheLegendaryCanadian chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I enjoyed that line from Star Wars Mr/Ms. DarkChild316 :D "I have the high ground Anakin!" You Underestimate mah power!" then you know...limbs cut off/burned and little Annie gets scarred 4 life :D
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Damn "DC316" you weren't lying about this entry into the Icha Icha series; this bad boy not only had your usual high quality of love making but also one of the most intense fighting scenes ever featured in this series.

I have to say you don't just make it about the hot and intercourse, there's also a plotline that you so meticulously put together to make sure the sum of the story is way more than its parts. While escort missions are the bane of every video game player out there, in your fics they often lead to exciting adventures, epic clashes and of course those one of a kind love scenes that you so expertly put together (you sly dog you).

When you recommended this to me I was wondering what kind of a wild ride I was in for and hot damn did I get my answer: it was like a cross between a rollercoaster and an off road ride on the bumpiest of all dirt hills. Needless to say "DC316" you've hit another one out of the part. Now if you'll excuse me I got to check out the piece de resistance you've recommended to me earlier. Something tells me that the with Naruto and that female kunoichi will be one to behold.

Until next time, this is SV33 signing off!
Victorypeace chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Loved this fanfic with Koyuki, she's beautiful. Plz continue more of these!
redlox2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
awesome tailed Beast Mode reference!
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Your icha icha series is quite similar to each other...hehehe
flame55 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is good
VictoryPeace chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very nice story! Plz update soon. I love Koyuki and Naruto
907 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I suppose if the lemon is decent you don't need a good story with it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Please make a story with temari or mabui or fu and yugito
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Say do you think you could do a NarutoxYugao, NarutoxKarui, NarutoxFu, and a Naruto x Shizune in your Icha Icha series, please? Great story!
jake chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
plz make a naruto x karui fic plzzzz)
aloasa chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
almost miss the update again XD, anyway nice work as always and I want to see more, but take your time, don't worry
Toby860 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
After the amaru one can you write one for shion.
jaku uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awesome chapter and amazing lemon secne too.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
i hope that koyuki has twin girls named kushina,mito and kasumi.