Reviews for All Tangled Up
Carleen chapter 1 . 1/7
WoW! That was Freaking Hot!

Carleen
Shmeowzow chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Not sure how I felt about the idea of shep being a virgin at first, but that was really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm a big fan of your stories, and though I'm a FShep/Garrus fangirl, I must say with this story you have made me fall in love with the Zaeed/FShep pairing.

I hope you write more of this pairing,
Mordinette chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely spectacular. Not just the HOTHOTHOT sex, which was incredible, but every little detail, every thought and emotion you've shown us. I love it that it's not just a one-night stand for them, and that they both have more affection and desire for the other by the end. I love it that Shepard could be vulnerable and that he got so turned on by her voice - it became more for him than just having a night with a beautiful woman.

I loved it all. :)
Kriteni chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
To quote a writer I enjoy, "that was pretty fucking spectacular". Totally. :)
Suilven chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
More FemShep/Zaeed from you... YES, PLEASE!

Loved this:

"Cerberus had its claws in deep, that was for damned sure. They'd given her one hell of a gilded cage along with the illusion of freedom, but there was still the matter of the XO she didn't trust (although she'd unofficially put Garrus in that position, mostly because he was a capable leader who'd had her back for years but partially because she wanted to see if she could piss off Miranda hard enough to make that flawless forehead of hers wrinkle), the check-ins with he of the creepy synthetic eyes, and the fact that said creep had just thrown them into a firefight without all the necessary intel. He'd known what he was doing, too, and had nearly gotten them all killed."

This description was lovely:

"She rolled the shot glass in her hands and stared into the amber liquid as though the secrets of the universe were written in its molecules, if only she could see them."

And, I had to laugh at this... Oh, Shepard...

"She wriggled a bit to help him work them down her hips and when he gazed down her body, bare except for her bra, she fought the urge to cover herself. Her brain started to supply her with all the things that were wrong with her—her scars were extensive (and glowing), she was harder and more muscular than most other women her age, and oh god had she shaved recently?"

And this:

"he was barely aware of what she was saying, if anything—his name, words of encouragement, the engine specs for the Normandy."

And also this:

"the pressure between her legs cranked up to eleven"

And Zaeed getting off on her voice and Shep finally indulging in some dirty talk... Holy monkey balls, was that hot. I'll be in my bunk.