Reviews for Last Life
Heart of the Demons chapter 19 . 6/3
Cheetara and Catrina are written wonderfully here. Their little chat about Tygra has Cheetara blushing about the tiger architect, as well as wondering where he is. That's a mystery that I hope you'll be able to solve.
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
The aftermath of a battle can be brutal as the ThunderCats constantly learn. Both Lina and Ben-Gali are in need of medical treatment, and it's rather nice of Snarf to go to Lina's side and keep her safe. And I'm awfully sorry this fic was plagiarized by someone else; at least they apologized to you for it. So are you up to reading the rest of my "Punks of Thunder" story?
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
You're such a good storyteller. Catrina's dream vision warns her to get back to reality and help put an end to the forces of evil. I did notice some formatting errors, but they're not wholly bothersome. I know you wanna stick to this story, and I know you'll end it on the right note.
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Things are getting very interesting indeed. Catrina's memories are slowly coming back to her in the midst of the Lunatak battle. Please, you have to update this story. :3
Heart of the Demons chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I really hope that you don't lost interest in this entirely, because there's a lot of Lina's story that needs exploring. This chapter around, the ThunderCats struggle to rescue her - first off from the Mutants and Mumm-Ra, and then from the Lunataks. It was really clever of Lina to use telepathy to break free of Alluro's mind control.

I didn't like your resorting to using Mumm-Ra's own reflection against him, because in the real season two of the classic "ThunderCats" series, that plot device was retired; if this is an alternate season two, then said device shouldn't be used at all. That's my only nitpick about this chapter. But it's your story, so I really don't have a say in how you write it.
Heart of the Demons chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Quite a brilliant chapter here. I definitely felt the impact of the ThunderCat-Mutant battle. Great characterizations all around, especially Catrina. You're definitely getting into the spirit of things. :)
Heart of the Demons chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
I like Sammy a great deal. She really feels like she belongs with the ThunderCats. She's most definitely Catrina/Lina's little sister. Now hopefully the ThunderCats can figure a way to rescue Catrina/Lina from Mumm-Ra's clutches. Good luck on the next chapter.
Heart of the Demons chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Catrina is now a prisoner in Mumm-Ra's pyramid, and let me tell ya, things there are pretty scary, especially with two enslaved ThunderCats (Tygra and Bengali) and the Mutants and Lunataks of Plun-Darr. Catrina and the bad guys' interactions felt natural to me. This whole chapter is pretty good, but I understand if you wanna revise it. :)
guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I know authors don't like people giving them ideas but what if they found a way to get Lina to her old self when they find her.
Heart of the Demons chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I was wondering when you'd bring in the Lunataks. You've captured their personalities well while characterizing Catrina and the ThunderCats. Catrina, Snarf, and Kassim try and fail to stop the Lunataks from capturing them, and Lion-O's character is uniquely spot on when worrying about Catrina. Good thing the Sword of Omens warned him about her. Now I wanna see what happens next for our heroes.
Heart of the Demons chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I skipped over this chapter. Silly me. Well done on Lion-O and Lina's interaction. You've got plenty of heart and soul to continue this fic yet.
Heart of the Demons chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I appreciate you not pushing the relationships between Catrina/Lina and the ThunderCats, as the 'Cats are still strangers to her. Just as they're all getting to know each other, they come under fire by Mumm-Ra and Ma-Mutt. I'll bet Mumm-Ra has plans for the girl. I admire the complexity you've given her, and I hope you'll continue to develop her.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
loved it
IrishBug74 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
great chapter.
Heart of the Demons chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Lina's past is still haunting her from that dismissive manner she's been showing. Luckily, Tygra mentally softened her up as they, their fellow ThunderCats, Sammy, and Kassim were under attack by the Mutants. There's so much that Lina's going through, so it'll be a long road ahead of her before she's ready.