Reviews for Things About Tony Stark that No One Really Knows
WrappedInNight chapter 2 . 1/9
I love stories like this that show Tony and the team interacting the way you've written them. The team discovering all of Tony's hidden issues are my favorite thing to read and you've done it very well
warrenha2 chapter 8 . 1/7
Please continue?
Sonic Duct-tape chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
This is amazing! I wonder how they'd react to the Palladium poisoning or his time in Afghanistan, like with the waterboarding or how he was awake for pretty much the whole time they were carving a hole in his chest for the magnet.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
This is so cool! I love the idea and can't wait for more! I wonder what'd they say about the Palladium poisoning?
White Ithiliel chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
I want the end, pleeeeeease ! T-T
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
You know, I'm glad that your Howard isn't such a major jerk. I've read so many where he is the ultimate a*shole, but when you write about him, it's not so bad. I've always hated Howard Stark in the fandom, but when push comes to shove, i will always like someone better when they are good and loyal to their family. Family and friendship are more important to me than anything else.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
This is a really great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
This is amazing and I love your writing. Please update soon, if you can!
calee101 chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
MORE MORE MORE MORE
Razekker chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
This was perhaps the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read, so thank you! Thank you so very much! I loved the view into Tony's life and how realistic it all seemed! Props to you for making something so improbable seem plausible! I could see this writing being an actual Marvel script, something I've yet to say for any such fanfiction. So once again thank you! And I hope to see an update, even though I doubt that dream will become a reality seeing as how long ago the last update was. Still, one can dream. Perfect job, and I can wait to see what else you've written!
EspirituDelMar chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Update soon please! This story is awesome! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
UPDATE! You, dear author, are a beautiful human being, and you should continue this story, and maybe treat yourself with some of the super-soldier serum to make your fanfiction eternal!
HarleyIvy chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
I liked the story, and I hope you continue. I like that the team are learning about Tony, even though it's invading his privacy.
randomgirl21 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
great story can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
I don't know if you're still active at all on this site...this fic in particular...but I would love something about Tony's fondness for blueberries, or something like a lighthearted secret. Maybe even one where he's a little afraid of heights? Or perhaps claustrophobia...