Reviews for Following the Wolves
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
xSaerin chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Omg it's over :"c
That was an amazingly fantabulous roller coaster of emotions and feels! I love love this story sjakdjkadkxj Connor x3
Thank you for writing this! Off to the fluffy drabbles and whatever else you have :DD
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
yippiie they are a couple :DDDDDD
violyss chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
Congratulations! Although it really doesn't surprise me because you've got good ideas. So happy for you!
MerlinTardis chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
WOOOOOO CONGRATS LILDOLL! :DD
Cheyenne chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
This story has made my whole week! I mean damn! I'm going to play my man Connor again and have a good time looking at him and thinking of your story! AMAZING! I do hope you make more storys like this! Really!
ScorpianQueen24 chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
I really did enjoy that story! I found the ending to to be cute :3...my suggestion is that you try to do something involving the DLC :D that would be an interesting read
MerlinTardis chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
AWWWWWWW! :D best proposal ever XD how to get married for assassins :P I would lovvee to see some one-shots of Connor and Geniveve in the future, i love them so much as a couple :3 I seriouly can't stress how much I loved this story, like, really, i can't. The feels i got from it are astronomical :P I can't wait to see some more of your stuff, and hopefully some more Connor and Geniveve ( new OTP lol) can someone make a fan art for this? I will love you forever XD Like i said, can't wait for the future and i wish you a happy week :)
PianoLove1226 chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
Make a sequel that shows Genevieve and Connor marrying then having kids! I loved this story! Had me hooked till the very end!
Paul Robinson chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
That was a freakin' awesome read :-)

If I can make my AC fanfic half as good as this I'll be pleased. Top job :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
I cried. I don't know what I'll do without this story.
AnimeMangaVideoGameNerd chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
O_O HOLY SHIT
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
PLEASE DO ONE SHOTS!
or a fanfic of Connor and genevieves kids!
zel0 chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
You should contine the story with Connor and Genevieve married with kids and how their kids fight the Templars ;P!
AnimeMangaVideoGameNerd chapter 25 . 6/26/2013