Reviews for Fevered
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh Sammy you just had to tell your already stressed out big brother that Caleb took you to a strip club lol and its probably a good thing that Caleb is already dead because he would have a very pissed off big brother gunning for his ass lol
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh goodness gracious. Caleb is lucky to be dead. Though I'm sure Dean will be doing some investigating into how to bring him back after all of the trials are over with. Taking little Sammy to a strip club? Tsk, tsk.

...and wait...did Sam work as a male stripper? Is that what was implied?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
It's funny how similar Sam's behavior is when he is sick to when he is drunk. I'm sure Dean learns things he never wanted to know. In this case, it's a good thing Caleb was already dead, cause Dean would have killed him for sure. lol
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wow another great one shot story keep up the great work
judyann chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OMG I loved that and the things Sam said to Dean! LOL! And love Dean's reaction to them. Great story once again!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You need to wrangle those new bunnies you've unleashed! What happened at Stanford lol? The end of this season should be feeding all our hurt!Sam/protective!Dean plot bunnies enough to keep them healthy through Hellatus!
jo1966 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I am so liking your stories for the Great Escapist. Loved Sam confession about Caleb taking him to strip club and Deans reaction. Looking forward to the next story.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I absolutely loved sick Sam in the episode...My favourite line was "You rode a farty donkey" or something..i think it was horse and not donkey but whatever. I literally couldn't stop giggling. Sammy is just too adorable when he is sick. It was awesome...even the mumbling with the "monster from Scooby Doo" thing...hilarious!

And now your fic...STRIP CLUB AND CALEB! Awesome work! :D ;) :P I loved this! You set me laughing so many times...and i aww-ed a lot too! I can't pin point one specific thing that i liked as it was awesome all the way! Thanks for the awesome fic! :D :)
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great fill for this prompt! Loved Dean not being able to catch Sam even as sick and unstable as Sam is! Ooh loved the secret about Caleb taking Sam to a strip club and Dean being pissed about it! So big brother of him. Your Metatron and Kevin interactions were great - that was one thing I was sad we didn't get to see more of (or any of really). Just love how Kevin explained resonating to Dean in exactly the way Dean would understand!

As usual - awesome writing!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Seriously what was Caleb thinking taking a fourteen year old child to astrip club. It was not his duty. Not to mention it's totally illegal. I wish Dean would have found out while Caleb wsa still alive. If I wsa Dean I would be furious. EXCELLLENT WRITING!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Cute tag!
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
this was really good! :) I enjoyed it! :)
sarah chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
hilarious one shot
fevered and drunk Sam is the best
well done
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was totally awesome. I was waiting for a fic like this to come out since the new episode aired. Sam talking about that donkey thing and laughing was pretty classic. Deserved some more attention. More memories. Awesome job! Gonna go check out some of your other stuff now...