Reviews for The Giant and the Flash
camewtwo chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
nice story, may want to work on the lines.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
good story so far
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
whens the next chapter
gunman chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
While part of me was expecting you to add something to this, I like it never the less.
It's short, but to the point add to the fact that two incredibly hot women are talking about being naked with a guy, and causing the waiter to nearly topple over on himself. Especially their jabs at each other over being part animal now.
And good that they have a healthy respect for Wally, at least one in a sister-like sense.
Good work on it.
Write on.
gunman chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
While it's nice to see that my reviews are being mentioned and responded to, it does make me wonder just how much aid I'm actually giving to you.
That being said, I like the idea of Giganta and Hawkgirl actually taking, girl-to-girl, since it isn't something that the avian heroine actually does.
More to the point that she cares for Flash like a brother, and even jokes to Giganta about her pet-name for him.
And exactly how bad are the scars. I don't recall that from the last chapter, or did you update the chapter and no one knew about it?
There are a couple people in Flash's rogues gallery that could do something like that, but only if he wasn't at his peak powers when he received those injuries.
Nevertheless, it was a good read.
Manuel01 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I know that patience it's a virtue, but please, update this story more frequently. I would like to read it

Continue with the good writing and have faith in your readers
Re-Boot Writing chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
well with this update could the be more comming this month or weeks or year cause there is no other story focused truly on this pairing also maybe one chapter should be at bruce and diana's wedding
Re-Boot Writing chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
OMFG THIS STORY IS AMAZING. It just needs something called CHAPTER 7 SERIOUSLY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
THELASTLIVINGDRAGON chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
More more more
gunman chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
It's nice to see that someone else has an opinion of Godzilla rather than that of a monster.
Honestly, I don't know how he keeps the title 'King of the Monsters', since he nearly gets beaten by all the other monsters he encounters.
Ghidorah the three headed monster. Hedorah the toxic smog monster. Mechagodzilla the robotic monster.
He often needs help to beat them.
That being said, it's kinda funny to see her dream of her being married to Wally, and with 'Trickster' as their son.
Honestly, I think Giganta needs a slight 'kick to the head' for considering that.
Good romantic chapter.
gunman chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Not that I haven't been following this story, but I can't help but wonder just how you get through without a beta reader to make sure your grammar and spelling are accurate.
That being said, it's nice to read something with someone as hot as Giganta.
And I agree, that if a criminal wants to reform, they need to do a little time.
Granted there are extenuating circumstances, but when a person continues to commit a crime, they should pay their debt.
Though I am curious how Killer Frost got out of her cell and confronted Wally.
Even without her powers, you would think that she would be watched over.
luis diaz chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
My thanks to you in keeping this story going. I like it it's funny heart warming stuff. Please keep going on with the story I want to see what flash and giganta get up to. Thank you.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Oh my God, that was hilarious! Seriously, Flash's rogues are really a bunch of weirdos. XD
Also, you've improved your grammar compared to the last chapters. Good job! Although there is still room for improvement.
Anyway, good luck with the next chapter!
luis diaz chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Please oh please continue updating this story! I love the giganta flash romance arc . This story can only get better with the JL pushing them together. I really like giganta romanceing flash since he's always hitting on JL women.
luis diaz chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thus far this story is getting good. Flash and giganta are like two awkward teens trying to figure out thier feelings giganta wants to be with flash while flash is now toung tied and stuttering like a confused teen in love. I would like to see wally aka the flash start to responde more to giganta's interest in him without freaking out all the time. This story great and looking better as time goes by please continue the romance between them I like it.I've read all the batman&wonderwoman romance and I think wally deserves some love interests in his life. He's a good guy great hero but in the love department he kinda lags behinde the other top male superheroes. Thank you again for responding to my review i like your story and would love for thier to be more added to it hopefully it could turn into great story arc.