Reviews for The Giant and the Flash
twinbladesofthedead chapter 8 . 7/21
Suspense, love to see another chapter
twinbladesofthedead chapter 2 . 7/20
Truthfully I would love to see more chapters it has a lot of great potential man, I mean it
dianaxprince chapter 1 . 3/28
lazily written; so many spelling errors which made the story hard to enjoy but i still sortof enjoyed it.
Name BRAD chapter 1 . 3/21
I really love this Flash/Giganta pairing. I will support this. I remembered this from the JTU when Giganta kiss Flash.
Can you write another story about this pairing Flash/Giganta .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
please continue
camewtwo chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
nice story, may want to work on the lines.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
good story so far
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
whens the next chapter
gunman chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
While part of me was expecting you to add something to this, I like it never the less.
It's short, but to the point add to the fact that two incredibly hot women are talking about being naked with a guy, and causing the waiter to nearly topple over on himself. Especially their jabs at each other over being part animal now.
And good that they have a healthy respect for Wally, at least one in a sister-like sense.
Good work on it.
Write on.
gunman chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
While it's nice to see that my reviews are being mentioned and responded to, it does make me wonder just how much aid I'm actually giving to you.
That being said, I like the idea of Giganta and Hawkgirl actually taking, girl-to-girl, since it isn't something that the avian heroine actually does.
More to the point that she cares for Flash like a brother, and even jokes to Giganta about her pet-name for him.
And exactly how bad are the scars. I don't recall that from the last chapter, or did you update the chapter and no one knew about it?
There are a couple people in Flash's rogues gallery that could do something like that, but only if he wasn't at his peak powers when he received those injuries.
Nevertheless, it was a good read.
Write on!
Manuel01 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I know that patience it's a virtue, but please, update this story more frequently. I would like to read it

Continue with the good writing and have faith in your readers
BolbiXJimmy4Lyfe chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
well with this update could the be more comming this month or weeks or year cause there is no other story focused truly on this pairing also maybe one chapter should be at bruce and diana's wedding
BolbiXJimmy4Lyfe chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
OMFG THIS STORY IS AMAZING. It just needs something called CHAPTER 7 SERIOUSLY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
THELASTLIVINGDRAGON chapter 6 . 10/31/2013