Reviews for Out of the Woods
Hero-100 chapter 7 . 54m ago
This is totally EPIC! PLEASE MORE! PLEASE update SOOOOOON!
ceresama chapter 7 . 1/30
I love this story soon far please update soon. id really love to see slendy kick black ties ass lol.
PandaRose chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Omg, this is probably the best Slenderman fix I've ever read. I'm really satisfied with it. :) I would really enjoy more updates if you ever had the free time and the interest in this story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Omg please continue this its absolutely amazing one of the greatest fanfics ever and the only good slendy fanfic ive ever seen I dont know why this isnt overly amazingly popular but you have so many people wanting another part please just do 1 more chapter you dont even have to finish the story just make it juicy make it sexy make it so goddamn entertaining ill want to read it 50 times over
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE THIS! But why haven't you updated?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
HEY WAKE UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY! We've waited ALONG FREAKING TIME NOW! Are you guys broken up as Co-authors or what? Dis yall grow bored? Shoot, one whole year! Its ALMOST THE MONTH OF HALLOWEEN! Take advantage of it! Unacceptable for this long to complete a story!
nighttheraven chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
:D I love you! It certainly sucks that it isn't complete but me likey that lemon! Hot damn
More? Can I see a brutal scene of our Slender killing the black tie Slender? Oh please, ohh pleassse?
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Imagining one of my most favorite internet icons partaking in sexual actions is just... *nosebleed*

Oh dear...
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
OMG you should continue with this story! I love it soooooo much! This is the first slenderman fanfic I have ever read and can I just say that it was amazing!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Slendermans adorable XD I really like this story :3 soooooo im going to continue reading!
NauticalMonsters chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Oh dier, I already love this. I'm just hoping that you're uploading soon. You must be genious
WolfyTheFighter chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING! I want more of this... I NEED more of this. Please, don't stop for a LONG while. I want this to go until it reaches it's end. It's just TOO good.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
This. This is genius. Usually Slendy/anyone fics are stupid in one way or another, but this one is magnificent. I especially like the idea of there actually being a lot of Slendermen... It makes sense.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
This story is incredible.
Are you going to continue? Please do... It's really good, and it seems like a lot of people tend to discontinue good stories instead of finishing them.
QueenCandy chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
This was a beautiful story so far. Please keep it going and don't let it die like others do with really good stories. Keep up the excellent work.