Reviews for Out of the Woods
CreepyImpalaAngel6787 chapter 1 . 3/8
I absolutely adore this fic. It's well written with an excellent plot. I normally hate OC stories -especially with Creepypasta- but yours is amazing. I love how Slender is completely smitten, and how they just keep going through so much drama. I just can't wait for them to finally get together after so much strife and UST. Love it!
FujoshiCore chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I shouldn't think of Slendy as a cinnamon roll... what have you done to me? D:
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
oh please write more soon! Holy crap!
lol chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
never expected to see a romantic slenderman slash fic, let alone a GOOD one
Kira Dixon chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Facinating... i wonder why you have not finish this. It is pretty good.
Karatecake chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
I really enjoy this story. I've been waiting in anticipation for more chapters for a couple years, but I know the ease of falling into a prolonged hiatus, I've done it myself.
Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I've incidentally read this fanfiction several times. I'm saddened by your inactivity. I do so hope you update this, for I have come to enjoy the blushing Connall quite much. If this is, in fact, the end, then I would like to say thank you for a brilliant story.
Random Reader chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
This story is absolutely amazing, you are better at writing than well over half of the writers on Wattpad. Please write more! 3
Lovely chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
please continue this
alienlover64 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I love this story! Dude please update when you can! Please?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Please continue!
Hero-100 chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
This is totally EPIC! PLEASE MORE! PLEASE update SOOOOOON!
ceresama chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
I love this story soon far please update soon. id really love to see slendy kick black ties ass lol.
PandaRose chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Omg, this is probably the best Slenderman fix I've ever read. I'm really satisfied with it. :) I would really enjoy more updates if you ever had the free time and the interest in this story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Omg please continue this its absolutely amazing one of the greatest fanfics ever and the only good slendy fanfic ive ever seen I dont know why this isnt overly amazingly popular but you have so many people wanting another part please just do 1 more chapter you dont even have to finish the story just make it juicy make it sexy make it so goddamn entertaining ill want to read it 50 times over