Reviews for Out of the Woods
Karatecake chapter 7 . 4/10
I really enjoy this story. I've been waiting in anticipation for more chapters for a couple years, but I know the ease of falling into a prolonged hiatus, I've done it myself.
Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I've incidentally read this fanfiction several times. I'm saddened by your inactivity. I do so hope you update this, for I have come to enjoy the blushing Connall quite much. If this is, in fact, the end, then I would like to say thank you for a brilliant story.
Random Reader chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
This story is absolutely amazing, you are better at writing than well over half of the writers on Wattpad. Please write more! 3
Lovely chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
please continue this
alienlover64 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I love this story! Dude please update when you can! Please?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Please continue!
Hero-100 chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
This is totally EPIC! PLEASE MORE! PLEASE update SOOOOOON!
ceresama chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
I love this story soon far please update soon. id really love to see slendy kick black ties ass lol.
PandaRose chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Omg, this is probably the best Slenderman fix I've ever read. I'm really satisfied with it. :) I would really enjoy more updates if you ever had the free time and the interest in this story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Omg please continue this its absolutely amazing one of the greatest fanfics ever and the only good slendy fanfic ive ever seen I dont know why this isnt overly amazingly popular but you have so many people wanting another part please just do 1 more chapter you dont even have to finish the story just make it juicy make it sexy make it so goddamn entertaining ill want to read it 50 times over
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I LOVE THIS! But why haven't you updated?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
HEY WAKE UP AND CONTINUE THE STORY! We've waited ALONG FREAKING TIME NOW! Are you guys broken up as Co-authors or what? Dis yall grow bored? Shoot, one whole year! Its ALMOST THE MONTH OF HALLOWEEN! Take advantage of it! Unacceptable for this long to complete a story!
nighttheraven chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
:D I love you! It certainly sucks that it isn't complete but me likey that lemon! Hot damn
More? Can I see a brutal scene of our Slender killing the black tie Slender? Oh please, ohh pleassse?
Midoriya chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Imagining one of my most favorite internet icons partaking in sexual actions is just... *nosebleed*

Oh dear...
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
OMG you should continue with this story! I love it soooooo much! This is the first slenderman fanfic I have ever read and can I just say that it was amazing!