Reviews for The Hidden Pages of Our Story
d'evilregal chapter 11 . 3/21
Have you considered continuing this? I love evil charming
SongForRegina chapter 11 . 8/29/2018
PLEASE! I NEED MORE!
And please don't tell me that this story is going to follow canon and you're just going to add EC between what happened on the show! I need my EC happy ending!
And even if you're going to do it I know I'M GONNA LOVE IT! Cause I love getting my heart broken thanks to my non Canon ships even if it hurts like hell!
A silence love between the seasons is going to be great anyway! I love this story and I really want to read more! Please go on!
EvilCharmingStories chapter 11 . 5/26/2018
Please continue! I want to know the answers for those questions! Will David to confront regina for the new memories?! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ethy chapter 11 . 5/25/2018
So David remembers...and what will he do now? Confront Regina? And what are his true feelings for her? Can't wait!
EndlessReign chapter 10 . 5/22/2018
I'm excited for the next update!
Michebellaxo chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
Yay! Glad to see the update!
Zeb1312 chapter 10 . 5/19/2018
It's such a beautiful story! Do you plan to continue? Please, don't abandon your fanfic! It has so much potential! You're really talented!
lachicarebelde22 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Moreeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
I'm begging you! Update!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Charming remeber damnit!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Oh he needs to remember! I can't wait to see Snow's face when he tells her! Well... Not see it, but, u know what I mean ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love this ff, I'm reading another evilcharming fic but this one has something the other doesn't, this one excites me haha I just love it! Wonder why it doesn't have more reviews, its great
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Omg! He needs to remember! Like now!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2013