Reviews for Divide
Zalini chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Oh my word! Or your words actually. Totally enjoyed reading and absorbing this story. Great subplots and a hopeful ending that I absoutey agreed with. Wonderfully written as usual.
Miss Starfire chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Damn. You're good.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Awwwwwww, sweet little Clintasha ending I liked the Steve pep talk as well and guilty Tony All good things and I'm happy that this isn't the permeant ending! Until next time!
Alpha Flyer chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
This was taut and stark and true. My favourite of the series so far. So happy to hear you will continue!
stefaniegk chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I am loving these stories. Thanks for writing them.
Hawaiichick chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Oh wow! What a wonderful ride this story took me on. Love this tentative new Clintasha. Can't wait for your next installment.
sv4me chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Cant wait to see what Romanoff says & does...
Strawberrywaltz chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I like your comment on SHIELD's medical using their assets for practice, it's an interesting thought Kind of corrupt. Poor Clint. Oh and Bobbi's in it now, that's interesting. I'm wondering now if you're going to form a relationship between her and Clint...
Hawaiichick chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
:( I actually feel sorry for Fury.
boothandbones4ever chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the conclusion
JRBarton chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
...and the plot thickens! And we wait to watch it unfold, magistrally lead by you
Avamys chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Thanks for updating so frequently, keep it up! So will Barney come back for a final confrontation?
Hawaiichick chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Phew...Clint is ok. Great team work between Bruce and Pepper. What a powerful moment when Maria decided to shield Natasha from that scene by the pool. Really showed how dire the situation was with Clint. (And I just love those tense emotional life or death scenes.) Now, where is Barney?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
AWWW Bruce and Pepper to the rescue! Poor Tony, I'm surprised he didn't go with, but they need him to find Barney - if they can. I love this story! I always get so excited when I see it updated!
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Oh no! Clint! And damn...Barney got away.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »