Reviews for Divide
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
AWWW Bruce and Pepper to the rescue! Poor Tony, I'm surprised he didn't go with, but they need him to find Barney - if they can. I love this story! I always get so excited when I see it updated!
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Oh no! Clint! And damn...Barney got away.
Avamys chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
A job well done! Great action! I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! Clint just has NO luck in this story! AND I LOVE IT! Ah! He's drowning! Pepper saving him makes me happy - if she saves him...which she or someone else better. And i'm glad the threat of the evil douche of a brother is still out there to cause more trouble later I'm excited for the next bit!

Hill kind of is pissing me off...Clint isn't a bad guy. I think anyone would have left under the same circumstances. Just saying...kind of off chapter. Maybe she'll eat her words and treat him better...although probably not. Shame though
Strawberrywaltz chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Clint to the rescue! Poor Pepper, always the damsel in distress I love this story!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Hi! I couldn't review because of my mini vacation from internet But I had to come back and review when I got home! I loved this chapter! OMG, Barney! Btw, I'm pretty sure the site is malfunctioning, because I didn't get the alerts that you updated! So I'm really happy I checked in or I wouldn't have seen the two new chapters! I'm excited!
PanteraNegra chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
oh boy, getting the hulk in the mix its like asking for trouble. thanks for the fast updates, this story is awesome, i cant wait to know whats next!
irishleesh93 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
OMG This is so intense.
Wait... Is Pepper still at the tower?
Dsgdiva chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
That is awesome! Great twist, and good for Steve for thinking of the possibility first. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JRBarton chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Darn, the plot twists and gets better and better! Can't put this one down!
jpgFury chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Yay Hulk is coming! I really am loving this story and am finding it hard to be a good patient reader... I swore I was just going to leave it until it was done and then read it all in one go, but i just can't wait and have been reading each bit as it comes
sv4me chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Just found this story & loving it! You plan on bringing Coulson back once the SHIELD tv show airs? Got any Clintasha planned for us? Please? Thanks for writing!
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
:( Clint no longer with Shield. That is sad that a chapter in his life is closed and sad the way he left...with Maria being so brisk with him and Fury being understanding and Clint being nostalgic.
irishleesh93 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Love the story I can't wait for another update.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwww, delusional Clint It probably would have been kinder if she snapped his neck...but it's a good thing she didn't. Because that would have pissed me off. Hopefully Clint doesn't lose his arm. I am a bit surprised that they got off 'easy' with the ... drug. Mmmmm, shall be interesting.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »