Reviews for Divide
jpgFury chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Great and honest coverage of Barton and Hill. I like that they aren't each other's fav person.

If Steve's ok b/c of the serum, I sure hope poor Bruce is ok b/c of Hulk and his healing capacity... Barton is hard, he can take it. Bruce maybe not...
Strawberrywaltz chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Uh...Is Hulk going to make an appearance? lol. Sorry, my mind went there immediately...

Poor Clint, LOVE HIM! Can't wait for more whump if there is more
lunarweather chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
"Since Mr. Barton plans on leaving SHIELD,.." ... O_O.

So, is Hill not aware that Barton had little choice joining SHIELD?
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Well...whatever did Bruce find?
Dsgdiva chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Uh oh... this isn't looking good! Update soon, can't wait!
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Uhoh...Maria and Clint getting sicker by the minute. But I am so loving this mystery.
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Ohh! The plot is thickening. I kind of like the twist with Maria Hill in the mix. She is usually not in these Avengers crisis stories. Well, not as one of them.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Things do not look good for them! Aww, poor Hill - I fear you're going to kill her off. lol It makes sense if you do, but it would still be sad.

POOR CLINT! But as he said at least he was only poisoned once...but what were those thorny things? Very interesting and I'm so looking forward to more!
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Excellent action writing, tense, detailed and logical. Even the POV skips add rather than detract from the breathlessness, which is not an easy thing to pull off.

Oh, and I'm enjoying Natasha's occasional admissions about Clint... :-)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
AH! The tension is insane! This is shaping up to be pretty epic, I can't wait until the next chapter. Poor Clint, shot with his own (sort of) arrow...tampered with arrow. The suspense is killing me! Update soon? Thanks for this!
Dsgdiva chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Talk about stoic!
the frozen cherry chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Yay! I've been waiting for the next instalment in this amazing series for so long. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
PanteraNegra chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
so glad u r back! have been waiting for this series to continue! great start, awesome start, please update soon.!
Avamys chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Great start! So who tampered with everything? Looking forward to an update!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »