Reviews for Moodswings, Morning Sickness, and One Confused Saiyan
random103 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Nice! Are you planning to continue with the story? 'Cause I'd love it if you did!
AvalinYoung chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I really love this story, reminds me a lot of me and my partner who are currently expecting a little bundle of joy ourselves. I'd really like to read more!
euroteres chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This is so fluffy and happy (with some great lighthearted humor). I can't wait to read more.
TalkingLollipop chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
ynallesh chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I'm loving it! Can't wait to read the next ch.!
ynallesh chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Aw Gohan is too Danm sweet!
ynallesh chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh I'm liking it!
Shank-GxV chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Nice chapter. It was nice ending lol
PAS-15 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh this was hilarious! I like the concept of Gohan being and Prince. There aren't main if any stories that follow the Ox Kingdom theme where he is a prince.

I do hope you update soon because this is a good story and I really want to read the next chapter soon!
Gohan fan chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Nic story can't wait till the 3-9 months lol
dcp1992 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Great chapter! Loved Gohan teasing Videl like that, is was great to see that side of him. Also I love the idea of them being royal. Update soon!
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Oh Gohan. XD Such a tease. That was really funny.

Also, the whole Ox Kingdom thingy mabobber is interesting. Oh hey! Considering that Videl would, in a way, be apart of the kingdom, maybe Hercule could help out with stuff. XD Maybe. I dunno.

I also have a feeling that they'll tell Chi Chi and them guys about Videl being pregnant at the ceremony thing.
A-arbor chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I already read Raindrops and I will say again: it was amazing. Also, I have been tortured for months, seeing this story near the bottom of the updated Favorite Stories list, second to finished stories and Truth or Dare. I should've written a book while my stories were updating. But we Internet Users don't have time for silly things like "productivity" or "sunshine" or "real life!" What was I talking about? Oh, yeah, I don't mean to put pressure but update in less than an unlimited time limit or the world will be overrun by my minion slave Zombie Pigment. Anywho, great chapter! Cannot air at ALL for the next one!
Isis-sama chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
You have a factual inaccuracy in this story - embryos do not implant in the uterus until between two and two and a half weeks until after fertilization, and it is only after implantation that the hormones that a pregnancy test checks for start to increase and make a pregnancy test able to read positive. Since you emphasized in the story that the pregnancy itself is not accelerated by Saiyan biology what you are describing in your story could not happen if Gohan and Videl have only been sexually active for three days. This is a fanfic and inaccuracy is really not that big a deal, but I just thought I'd point it out.
Angelina McCarthy chapter 2 . 7/11/2013