Reviews for Glamour Shots
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Okay, I'm with you...
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
This is so awkwardly cute. Funny how love can change you from old fashioned, quiet, awkward people to sex addicts with bad mouths lol...ah love! At least I feel better about my always dates.
cullensrule chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for the laughs.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
He is honest. Now she probably won't be pregnant. Love to hear what Edward says when he finds out about Phil.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Thought the candles would start a fire. This is better a broken condominium with sperm on the tip (like that wouldn't cause a baby.).
cullensrule chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Love has got to be blind.
cullensrule chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
It just keeps getting better and better.
cullensrule chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
That is so sweet. A sign of commitment on both parts. This delicate flower keeps surprising him by not being too delicate.
macfaerie chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I am suddenly reminded of The Big Bang Theory. LMAO!

macfaerie chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
LMAO ... omg. This couple has the worst luck.

macfaerie chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
LOL!

Shanibani6 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Okay, I have to ABSOLUTELY stop here and review... This has GOT to be the most hilarious friggin thing I've ever read, and I pray to God that there is a REAL Edward and Bella in the world JUST LIKE THIS because it's got to be the greatest thing ever... it's like the two awkward geeks from The Big Bang Theory... I have laughed every single chapter, smacked myself on the forehead and have had to shove a pillow in my face to keep from screaming in laughter as the tears went down my face... truly hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Thank you for this sweet and fun story. I needed a break from all the heavy angst out there ad this was just the treat. Keep the stories coming. :-)
gmd028 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Ok, these 2 are just so dang cute ;-).
macfaerie chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
this chapter was a dramatic change from the previous ones, i wonder if it's a dream ... ?