Reviews for Cupid-Bow Lips
Becky-RosenMe chapter 2 . 2/19
You understand that crowly is scottish, not british. I think i might love you.
PhayzonTech chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I do believe I'm going to need a spray bottle for my face...those scenes were rather
...hot don't you think ;)
Ischemia chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
God, I love your fics! Hope you keep writing more Destiel like this. I love a submissive Cas more than anything and you write him beautifully. Great job!
AwesumBananas chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Ok, so ive come to the conclusion that i finished this and enjoyed due to the fact it was very well written aND PERFECT ITS LIKE A YAOI BUT WITH DESTIEL AND THAT IS BY FAR THE BEST COMBINSTION EVAR AND THANKYOU!
AwesumBananas chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Oh sweet moses that was...its new territory for me...onward woth the next chappy...
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OhJeeezus heaven almighty, for give me father for i have sinned and yadda blah blah,jeezus this is jusT*blows air out of mouth and whispers* intense yo...you know i had an internal world war 3 thing going on and curiosity fucking won and i have never been happier and god almighty, im going to hell and just...yes
Koby chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ahhh. There are no words for something this great.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I thinl I would read just about anything you write for this AU, I cant get enough of it.
snowin' you chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
DON‘T EVER STOP!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
This was...wow :) nummy and kinky and all around good :) loved it, great job
obsession-is-my-life chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Why I love this story so much? I will never know but I do! As for a request... it's kinda dumb but I have always had kinda a bondage kink... Cas and Dean getting freaky with cuffs and whips. Probably just freaked you out but what ever XD Can't wait to see the shopping chapter :P
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
What if Castiel goes to like college or something. Like community college or even university and dean gets even more possessive and protective over him. And Cas either gets hit on or physically hit on like full out bullied. And he comes home to dean and dean sees and he gets pissed and he's like da fuq is this? Who da fuq did this? And Cas is like oh it's nothing. But deans like no. You got a new personal bodyguard. And dean goes with Cas to class with him and Cas is like OHMYGAWD WHY ME. And it continues on from there.
It's just you know. An idea
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Yay spinoff :D loved this fic. So perfect only fault was that it didn't last forever :P
rupunzel0703 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Update!
Yellow Lion chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
i would like to see more really subby cas? that would be fantastic