Reviews for Cupid-Bow Lips
Thais Paula chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Por favor continue .
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Isso é meio doentio . Kkkkkk eu amo ! Mas acho que esse video vai gerar problema mais tarde .
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Quantos anos tem o Dean ?
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Estou confusa . O Cas é menino ou menina ? Ele é um menino que se veste como menina ?
swannsongg chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Idk if you check this anymore since your last update was in 2013 but I just wanted to point out that Cas would be the masochist, not Dean. A masochist is someone who gets pleasure from receiving pain and humiliation. Dean would be a sadist, the one who enjoyed inflicting pain and humiliation. Just saying :p also not too crazy about Cas's baby dick, but that's just because he's sexy and I like to think he's well hung. All criticism aside though, you are insanely good at writing the sexy stuff. I don't know how you do it, I've tried and I suck so bad at it. So I do rather adore you and mind. I envy it my friend. So bravo to you :)
Becky-RosenMe chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
You understand that crowly is scottish, not british. I think i might love you.
ShippsAreShipped chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I do believe I'm going to need a spray bottle for my face...those scenes were rather don't you think ;)
Ischemia chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
God, I love your fics! Hope you keep writing more Destiel like this. I love a submissive Cas more than anything and you write him beautifully. Great job!
AwesumBananas chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Ok, so ive come to the conclusion that i finished this and enjoyed due to the fact it was very well written aND PERFECT ITS LIKE A YAOI BUT WITH DESTIEL AND THAT IS BY FAR THE BEST COMBINSTION EVAR AND THANKYOU!
AwesumBananas chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Oh sweet moses that was...its new territory for me...onward woth the next chappy...
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OhJeeezus heaven almighty, for give me father for i have sinned and yadda blah blah,jeezus this is jusT*blows air out of mouth and whispers* intense know i had an internal world war 3 thing going on and curiosity fucking won and i have never been happier and god almighty, im going to hell and just...yes
Koby chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ahhh. There are no words for something this great.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I thinl I would read just about anything you write for this AU, I cant get enough of it.
snowin' you chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Ryane-Foxx chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
This :) nummy and kinky and all around good :) loved it, great job