Reviews for Ramifications
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 5 . 11/9
Will this be completed
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 7/6
More, more, more, MORE! I needs more! Ummm...too abrupt? Sorrt, this is just reallt good. Natasha was talking a little out of character, but overall everyone was exactly as they should be. It would be Tony, Steve, and Bruce to the rescue.

Clint better be a teeny bit charitable, or else I shall mentally slap him (multiple times).

Please, please update. Pleeeease!
Missyr256 chapter 7 . 3/30
aaah i love this. please continue I want to know what's going to happen with Loki now and what Thor is going to do when he finds out what fury has done to his baby bro.
Sarahmouse chapter 7 . 1/15
I just binge read this fic because I've been binge reading every story that involves Loki being tortured.
I just wanted to say that I love this story. It emotionally hurt me in all the right ways. It's one of the better stories of this type I've read in awhile.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 7 . 1/3
I so hope this will be continued
Oliver chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Hey. The story is brilliant and this is probably the most grammatically written and well punctuated work I have seen on here. My brain likes it. Also, great characterisation. 3
sailorlokisilver chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
Love it! Me too! Love Loki Whump!
fullsignal chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
It is easy, you can add some chapters with lots of whump and brotherly fluff where of course thor gets to know about the chatauri torture then one special chapter for nick fury i suggest calling it ( fury meeting mjolnir) and make it a bloody one then end with them going to asgard where heimdall has seen and heard everything and reported to Odin who forgives loki then for the finale you can add a bonus chapter called (fury meeting gungnir) also preferably a bloody one. Wish u continue it.
existentialpun chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
This is really good! Please please continue I wanna know what happens next!
Ani the Fangirl chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
My poor baby... Bad Fury! Bad boy! Torturing poor Loki is very naughty.
julietta12 chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Omg this is so good pleaseeeeee write more!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
This story is great! I feel bad for loki. Poor dude. Fury is a dick but it's kinda understandable. Can't wait for more!
RubyBabyDragon chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Poor loki. Can't wait to read more!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Yay! Update! I thought you'd given up on this story. Glad to see a new installment. Excited to see where this goes.
Wicked R chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Can't wait for the next bit!