Reviews for Voice of an Angel
Hayley chapter 2 . 2/24
I dont care if there OOC this is good already !
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
Ok my bad not poor Luce its poor Natsu!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2017
So many boys!poor Luce...
Lyra Anna Ly chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Hi, me again. I know it's been years and all, but, would you please mind updating. I love reading and I would love to see this story continued.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
Your story is amazing but the name Ferez is like Zeref backwards , Laxus even thought that 'How could he forget that he was talking to the perso,no, monster that was almost held reliable for the destruction of the world and extinction of human kind ?' I am 100% that he is Zeref... Please update faster though cause I want to see what happens next... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :))
Lyra Anna Ly chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
Ferez might mean every single one of this things, but if you think about it, it's still just Zeref spelled backwards. That makes it really easy to identify him, do thank you for that. I felt kinda slow when I realized I hadn't caught it immediately. Anyways, great start, I can't wait to keep reading.
OneLivesAgain chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I'm not sure if it's sad that I though you spelled "fairy tales" wrong, I seriously though it was supposed to be "fairy tails"...
IamAmazing326 chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
I know there's was away more chapter left for me to read but for Chapter 4. how about Lucy Asheley like from Edolas.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Leaving a story like this for two years is not good. Please update fast.
lillyRdalton chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
OMG! this chapter, along with the rest of them, are amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Cant wait for next chappie!
elsawsome117 chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Dude, update. Leaving a story for this long is NOT cool.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Love it cant wait for next chappie!
Fairy tail Lover chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Please please please please I beg you to make and upload new chapters every week or even better every day! By the way when you upload a new chapter does it show in the fanfic next chapter?
Fairy tail Lover chapter 3 . 6/4/2016