Reviews for The Furthest Planet From The Sun
One of the best story i hav read so far...i love the relationship between both of them its simply wow...PLEASE UPDATE...
Yannie chapter 25 . 5/14
Just an observation, but it seems like Orihime brings out the darkness in Ichigo and Rukia brings out the Light? Like, Ichigo's inner hollow seems almost possessive of Orihime and tbh I kinda love it. 5th time re-reading this masterpiece btw, such a marvelous work of art this is.
emzythestrangex chapter 25 . 4/26
I've never really written. review before now as I never know what to say and it never let's me on my phone but it's my fourth time reading and I i just had to log on to a computer to comment, you'd fic is amazing! I was watching bleach and ulquiorra was my favourite character so I thought I'd try a fan fiction about him and now I'm obsessed with this pairing, reading your fic has made me read so many more now and although I love all of them yours is my fave! you've written them both so well without going completely out of character! I didn't expect ichigo to be dragged into it but I'm curious as to where your gonna take this now! thank you so much much time and effort you must have put into this fic and I can only hope that one morning I'll wake up with a notification of an update! until then I'll probably read it again thanks!
omg loved it! i've read it through one sitting and i hope you will come back one day. the character developments and how the relationship between orihime and ulquiorra changes is fantastically written!
This is such a good story! I really hope you're able to finish it eventually...
Beautiful.Amalgamation chapter 25 . 2/6
OMG. Can I just take a moment to fangirl over your story please? That was perfection. I like the way that you write Ulquiorra. He has just the right amount of coldness and curiosity. I love the smut. I live for it. It's so good. This is one of the best slow burn fics that I've read so far. You're so eloquent and you're chapters are really well paced. Thank you, for giving us this gift!
memgalaw chapter 25 . 1/20
Please please please update? This is so engrossing. I am so happy Ichigo gets a taste of his own medicine in actually feeling some jealousy toward Ulquiorra and Orihime. I hope that gets a bit more developed XD. Watching his blinders get pulled back is delicious.
obsidian butterflies chapter 25 . 1/13
Please update this! It's already been over a year, woman! Don't make me wait so long :'(
CrystallineReality chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
First of all - I LOVE THIS! It's well written and in character plus there is actual substance in the story unlike some of the others on , you are a good story teller! Also, what is wrong with Orihime? She gets dizzy and all that - I have a guess but idk if that is the direction that u r planing to go with this..will you address her dizzy spells soon? Please update ASAP! :)
Swirlypasta chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Seriously? *sighs* FFN decides to cut the stupidest things out. That was supposed to say "it'sbeenover", not that weird double apostrophe thing it did. Bleh.
I think I'm going to double-space the rest of my reviews, it looks pretty drab with no separations.
Swirlypasta chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Okay, so… First off is my profuse apology to you for kind of dropping off the Internet in regards to this story. When I last reviewed *checks*, back at the end of October in 2014 – Oh,shit,I’ ’sbeenovertwoyears. – I had been meaning to go back to the first chapter and start reviewing from there through to where I originally started. And then I procrastinated… and procrastinated… and procrastinated some more. So, yeah, here I am. Alive. Mostly.
I hope you are well.
On to the review.
It’s really great to come back to Chapter 1 and read it through properly. I will admit that the first time I went over this, I skimmed parts of it and parts of the next few chapters because I was so short on time and wanted to get to the juicy stuff. *slaps self on the wrist* Bad me. Immersing myself again in the world that you write is one of the easiest things that I have ever done, and, I think, will ever do. That said, it’s also easy to see how far you’ve come from here to the most recent chapter, with or without betas. In this first one, there are more run on sentences and some tense changes, as well as a few character thought dumps (I suppose you might call that last one?). I can’t say that any of it really bothers me, I feel a certain fondness being able to see how much this story has progressed and how your writing style has changed and grown, much like the characters.
A lot of work now has the author immediately trying to hook you in with an explosion of action or some kind of mystery or gossip-worthy scene, and though there is action here, it comes later on. I actually prefer this approach, as it encourages an almost unnoticeable descent into this world, and settles you in for the long haul.
I also really enjoy seeing the way that Ulquiorra and Orihime interact in the beginning, it’s such a stark contrast to what I read last.
‘The Furthest Planet From The Sun’ is still ranked as one of my top five favourite fanfictions and my absolute favourite ‘Bleach’ fanfiction, and I doubt this will ever change. I’ll be attempting to give feedback with a slightly more mature temperament this time around, though I’m sure there will still be the occasional ‘squee’ here and there. Unfortunately, or perhaps not, I find it very hard to contain my inner – and outer – fangirl when it comes to this ship.
And so, hopefully, I will be continuing to review chapters in a regular-ish fashion!
Until the next chapter, ~Swirlypasta
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
You know... after Kubo's ending which made me so mad, espacially, because of lack of Orihime's devopment. In my eyes she returned to being silly girl who loves a man who doesn't even believe in her... it's actually heart breaking... Kubo was good at creating new characters but suck at developing them... But you did! And you did greatly! Please, finish what you started. Show how to properly do your job. You made us extremely happy - US who believed in Ulquiorra & Orihime relationship. It was deep - the only moments that Kubo suprised me was involving this two together. Not some soppy story like the ending. Ichigo Orihime? I am really disappointed...
Still here chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
But I understand how the ending might have killed all inspiration to ever keep writing this story. I'll still keep checking out of hope you might ever feel like continuing it though, and there's still what you've already written to reread. I just want you to know I'm grateful for how much you've given us.
rudebot chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
Mahi-chan are u never gunna update this fic?
lizzy.lindy chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
I think I'm rereading this for the 10th time now! Pleeeeeease make sure to update soon! You're amazing story is way better than Kubo's ending. I really can't congratulate you enough for this incredible piece of work. I'll always be waiting for an update. I don't care how long it takes, but pls don't drop this! Thank you! Ulquihime for life! Over and out! xD 3

Lizzy