Reviews for The Furthest Planet From The Sun
Babylon's Queen chapter 25 . 9/22
Please continue this story! Don't give up, it's amazing. I love how dark and complex you made everything. Orihime and Ulquiorra are beautiful and twisted together. I need more.
myungmochi chapter 1 . 9/21
This Fanfic is pure gold! It is the best i've read so far and I always come back and reread it because I never got tired of your stories. I really love your writing style and your intepretation of Ulquiorra! Please come back and update soon. I will always wait!
Mononoke Hime chapter 25 . 9/16
Your story and your writing are so amazing !
For months, I continued to check on your profile to see if there is a new chapter available.
To be able to produce a story of this quality must really takes a lot of time ! But I won't give up and I will still come back to follow the adventures of Ulquiorra and Orihime ! (Ichigo is slowing down their relationships and it frustrates me, but he is the hero of the manga, it's just hard to put him aside...)

I apologize for the mistakes, I am French and I can tell you that your fanfiction on Ulqui Hime, is the best one I have ever read, whether it is written in french or english.
Good continuation and see you soon with a new update I hope !
Tu as un style extraordinaire et tu as beaucoup de talent, n'abandonne pas l'écriture ! (Translation : You have an amazing style and you are very talented, don't give up on writing !)
yuki-1107 chapter 1 . 9/13
The intervals between each chapters take too long; but the results are truly worthy of the wait! What i love most in this fic is how the two main characters are presented with different and unique situations that put their emotions for each others as well as their development to the test. Not only that but also your talent in describing the intimate scenes. I must say you pay attention to every small details such as their gazes or an unconscious caress. Small as they are, they spoke volume for the characters' inner thoughts and feelings. Your story keeps me on my toes, and your plot is amazingly devious and fascinating. This is by far one of the best Ulquihime fanfics i've ever had a chance to read!
Yannie chapter 25 . 8/16
Such a beautifully written story, with a writing style that is much more high quality than most of the greater novels I have read. You capture the characters so beautifully that this version of Orihime and Ulquiorra is now my head cannon. I confess to have been too shy to review, as this is the fourth time reading this masterpiece and my first time reviewing it. I am ever hopeful that you will grace us readers with more of this story, but I also understand that life gets in the way sometimes. I hope everything is alright with you, for such a talented writer is still a normal human being, but I don't doubt that one day you will return with more of this glorious piece of literature. We will all be waiting patiently for your return, love you Mahi-Mahi! 3
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 25 . 8/9
*loud intense fangirl squeals* JESUS CHRIST! THIS STORY GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND FRANKLY I LOVE IT MUCH MORE THAN THE ACTUAL MANGA! MASTERPIECE! Please! please, please, please, please! Update as soon as you can, I really can't wait to see how this story turns out in the end because this story is just so utterly beautiful. You really capture the characters so well especially Ulquiorra, who is by far my favorite aside from Orihime in this story. It's great when it's sort of in his view and we can get a look into what he's thinking. Please, keep up the excellent work you are doing.
lebby04 chapter 25 . 7/29
I absolutely love this UlquiHime fic. I think Ulquiorra's character and development and spot on and done in such a way that doesn't feel too rushed or too out of character. I can't wait for your next update
Shiho chapter 19 . 7/22
I'll be damned if you aren't the most generous lemon author ever, each steamy scene between Ulquiorra and Orihime is even hotter than the last. I can't get enough of the way you depict the sexual encounters between these two. It's fascinating how you give Ulquiorra another 'self' in contrast to his usual cold demeanor too, It's like a glimpse into what he actually feels towards Hime-chan. But then the next day he reverts right back to being himself. The characters are so spot on that it actually makes me feel like I'm reading some sort of spin-off novel of the series. Thank you so much and please keep writing. Your stories seriously brighten my day Mahi-chan!
Antares Emilia chapter 25 . 7/14
been waiting and waiting and waiting... It's a tough process, but a comfort to see there are still some people waiting together with me:D
Tandy chapter 25 . 7/7
Update sooooon
lizzy.lindy chapter 24 . 7/5
Omg PLEASE, you need to continue this amazing piece of work! *_* I can't wait for another update! :'( You're incredible! 3
mak.sauhang chapter 25 . 6/16
Please feed me more of this story
I need it so much
Please update chapter 25 . 6/7
So I have read nonstop this story for 4 days. Literally on my graduation I was late because I was reading this amazing story! You have talent and I would love to see you update. The characters are realistic and true to the source and I applaud you! Also is orihime pregnant? She has been doing the naughty with a certain someone for quite a while! Would love to see more of your story so please don't give in and continue!
Sarah Jo chapter 1 . 6/3
Update update update
you made my kokoro skipped a beat couple of times in this fanfic, bruh. I'll support you to keep making my kokoro skip a beat and god bless to your mind and heart, you amazing kokoro skipper writter bruh.