Reviews for In the Silent Depth
darkkrad chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
I loved the fanfic! It was very well-written, and the comments that the characters made fit them perfectly-witty and hilarious at the same time. Great work! -d
CarineM chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
great story, you are one of my fav author out there
babyxeyes chapter 5 . 8/28/2002
awww good story! i put it in my faves. you're so good at writing these! i can picture them really saying the lines, y'know? i just have one question- what did angel do when he went out for dinner with buffy and her dad? don't vampires not eat? hmm...maybe im forgetting an exception or something. but great job!
Linn chapter 5 . 8/27/2002
this was 3 really good stories. youre a terrific writer, and I cant wait to read more of your stories...
WezL chapter 4 . 8/26/2002
Please continue this fict. it is really good so far!
Debbie chapter 4 . 8/26/2002
Please you must finish this! I need closure! It's so good!

Deb
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
Great! What a story and with a neat cliffhanger, too. It's so wonderful to see Doyle again as well. Admittedly Wesley has more than come into his own in AtS season three (though his sleazy with the enemy caused him to lose a lot of points in my eyes) but at the time, I just couldn't understand why they would replace a funny, charming irrepressible Irishman with a stuffy, feckless, loser of an Englishman. But hey, there was no accounting for Kate, either, so go figure. Can't wait until the next installment.