Reviews for Unbreak
IThoughtTheEarthMoved chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Yes! They are stronger together than seperate! Any more to this story? Please...
mousanony chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
God, Ziva's painful. There's just so much trauma there, and you write it so well.

"A lot of things!" she snapped, throwing one hand up. "One of them is that I could very well be staring at thin air right now!"
Her expression never wavered, but something flickered across her eyes. And just like that, Tony understood, he'd unintentionally brought her whole world crashing down upon her.
"You would leave," she concluded, her voice flat.

I don't know why, but I loved this bit so much. So telling. Thanks for sharing!
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. Angsty is an understatement. It left a lump in my throat. Ziva kept trying to push Tony away but he never gave up on her. So achingly sweet.
' one questioned anymore what exactly it was that McGee did when it came to accomodations' was the only light-hearted bit that made me chuckle. :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I didn't think it was vague! I thought it was great:) Amazing story, as always!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 5/5/2013

I tried counting, but I couldn't keep track of how many times my heart ached. I mean, seriously, it hurt. This was a very beautiful piece, my dear.

Tony's persistance, my gosh. It was intense and very present and I loved it. I only wish he wouldn't hate admitting he missed her. I get it, I just wish he could give that up. But that entire part of how badly he missed his friend and their closeness and the merging of souls... heartbreak.

She blinked rapidly. "What if … we are destined to be a car wreck? Always travelling somewhere but never getting to the destination because we were never meant to be there?" -NO! No, no, no! Sad!

"I have been so lonely," - but WHY did you have to do this? Heartbreak no. 2, because of reasons. That and Ziva doubting herself, her ability to be what she needs to be if they want to have something. :(

"The first thing he woke up to the next morning was her eyes on his face. / There was something wistful in the way she was looking at him. A yearning, sort of. A longing. She reached out a hand as if to touch him—but then she drew back abruptly, rolled onto her other side, and got up with a curt, 'Good morning,' and the moment was lost." - my favorite out of all of them, I think. It's just so... it's so GUH that I can't, it shows her deepest wishes and she's almost there but then her fear prevails, and I can't.

"No," she said roughly. "No. Okay? No! I won't—Stop that!" - and then I cry. WHAT. Heartbreak no. 3.

"I only have one of you, Ziva." - I don't even have the words. Because this is it, isn't it? That's the thing. She's precious to him, and it's not as if he could find another person like her if he just tried and looked around. And he wants her to get it in her head that she means this much to him, that she's worth it. Meh.

You're lucky you brought her closer to getting over her fears in the end. The way she blindly searched for his hand and held it as if he was about to disappear any second made things a little more bearable. And yes, this has been a review of quotes. Because there were plenty of them and I just couldn't give some of them up.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow...that was beautiful.
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*Le me breaks down and cries* this is so beautiful. I love it. It's just... amazing!

"I'm always gonna be right here," he whispered, and he felt her body tremble and tremble as she sobbed into his shoulder. - So beautiful. My favourite line EVER! They should put this in the show. Definitely.

Would you maybe read one of my fics? I know they're not as good as yours but if you could? Please? You don't have to :)

mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That's it, Soph. Go sit in the corner. I didn't need these feels...

Just kidding. I loved it. So much. This is seriously EXACTLY what I want to see happen. Exactly. You are wonderful.
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Sigh. Oh this fic. I love this fic. This fic is very very good and I don't even know how to explain why. I just love absolutely everything in it. I love the fact he noticed she looked sad, I love how honest they both are here, I love the HANDHOLDING at the end, I just love it all.
And of course it's so wonderfully written by you, as ever, and it's very in-character, as ever, and it's just utterly brilliant. As ever. And I adore it.
Nice job, darling. *punches you in the arm*
BrightGrey chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Love it, perfectly in character :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
[Most of all, though—most of all, he missed the way they could feel so close, it was as if they'd moulded their two souls into one.] Well yes, Tony dear, that would be called love!
["I keep thinking that if I had waited five minutes to talk to you," she mumbled, swallowing visibly, "we could be something right now."] Wait, 5 minutes during the car scene? But then...they'd still would had gotten crashed and...I'm a bit confused.

And goodness, I just love your detail!

["But you're not," he said firmly. "If you keep acting like that, though, you might be soon."... he'd unintentionally brought her whole world crashing down upon her. "You would leave," she concluded, her voice flat.] Ok, this is just amazing, and I love the depth you put in here!
["Regardless of whether you think I should care or not, someone once told me to cherish you."] I'm about to cry! This is so bittersweet!
storywriter30 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You never fail to make go feel crazy. This one is pretty high up there.
Lhaven chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love it. Your portrayal of Tony is wonderful. It's nice to see a thoughtful side of him, not always the joking side.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Even if it was written before Revenge, it still fits very well actually! I'm glad Tony got through to Ziva in the end. They were *so* close. before Shabbot Shalom/Shiva and then even *more* close after Berlin. Then the car crash came. And I can see Ziva retreating like this, but as long as there's a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I'm good.